Thursday, August 26, 2021

Today I will Reach Farther and Soar Higher

 










today I will reach farther and soar higher as I engage in altruistic activities woven in kindness in which with every breath I experience divine love.

the more nurturing a relationship is the more loving it is and the more loving it is the more meaningful and miraculous it is.

I hear the spirit whisper and I hear the angels sing as I set out on a path of heart and positive purpose to shape a better future of greater hope that serves the highest good.

I am grateful every day and thankful every night for each and every blessing in my life.

mine is a fellowship of spirit and every kind word I share with others is an invitation to join me in true peace and eternal happiness.

my wife and son fill my life with deep inner and outer happiness which makes every moment of every day one of brilliant beauty and boundless joy.

my soul generates within me an all embracing love which opens my heart in beautiful sacred ways that fill my world with wonder, wisdom and well being.

I am inspired and improved by the kindness of others so when you are showing kindness toward myself and others know that the impact is positive and that you are loved and appreciated.

it is through the benevolance of angels, ancients, ancestors and my true sacred self that I compassionately bestow upon others my honesty, decency, integrity, dignity, kindness, compassion and love.

memorable, magnificent, motivating and miraculous are those simple sacred moments in life when you fall in love, hold your child for the first time... these are blessings that sustain, nourish, nurture and transform us.

I struggle with many things and I discovered a long time ago that when I am struggling if I let my spirit unfold freely and naturally I am better able to rise above my pain and suffering to a place of peace, calm and healing.

given the circumstances mine has been a life well lived. I have managed through all the struggle and strife to not only survive but thrive. I have never let my struggles define who I am. I have always no matter how low things got managed to hold my head high. I have fallen and I have risen for no matter the restraints life has placed upon me I have always given myself the freedom to be me. mine is a life well lived and a life well loved.

we move closer to the light when we seek to be what we truly are which is a sacred source of love.

bring to others those things that you wish for yourself. bring hope, bring joy, bring kindness, bring truth, bring peace, bring light, bring compassion, bring understanding and bring love.

I began to reach for the heavens the day I saw the heavens reaching for me which was a most positive and profound turning point in my life.

focused on freedom and directed by love I set out each day with the intention of bringing light to the world by living a heart centered life.

I have learned in my life that whenever I feel lost and alone to come home to me. I return to that place within where I feel safe and secure which grounds me while embracing me with love. come home to who you truly are with the knowledge that you are always welcome.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

















No comments:

Post a Comment