Thursday, August 5, 2021

True Love and a Passion for Life

 











true love and a passion for life are what brings joy into my world

whispers of wisdom from my heart inspire me to speak directly with spirit who embraces me with wonderful insights that bring me beauty, truth, harmony and happiness.

whenever I learn something new I move forward in life with a new attitude, approach, perspective and purpose.

it is with a kind word and a nurturing spirit that I help people feel better for within the simple the sacred resides waiting to be released into the world.

by walking my path in balance I am able to reach a divine blissful state that celebrates my humanity and embraces my spirit.

no matter the darkness that may envelope me my heart always points toward the light for I am stronger than my struggles and greater than my fears.

I know I can because I know I have and I know I will again.

embrace yourself. reward yourself. appreciate yourself. accept yourself. believe in yourself. release yourself. bless yourself and love yourself. how we treat ourselves contributes significantly to how the world treats us.

the day I began to truly love my life was a day of liberation, transformation and divinely beautiful self discovery.

with graceful authenticity I walk a path of peace to a place of understanding where I embrace fully the beauty of my existence and the blessings in my life.

I enjoy life more when in service to the highest good I do simple spiritual things that have a lovingly significant impact.

I like to bless myself with spiritually powerful ethereal moments of kindness and caring which create more light and then share that light with the world.

for me compassionate actions create loving experiences which soothe the soul and open the heart to all that is sacred.

sit with me on a sunlit mountaintop where were with basic goodness as our guide we awaken our sacred hearts to our spirits passion and our souls purpose.

embrace your journey with compassionate understanding and you will be blessed with gifts of purifying energy and natural beauty that will help you to align with the divine.

waves of change wash over me when hope shines it light and guides me on a soul directed path of healing and happiness.

I blossom from within when in service to humanity I speak my truth, shine my light and share my love.

I was walking through other realities with an open heart and mind when I saw truths beyond my imagination that connected me in beautiful ways to the past, present and future.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment