Thursday, September 30, 2021

A Collage of Cosmic Beauty

 











life happened again yesterday in a way that broke my heart but alas it has been broken before and each time I have gathered the pieces and added them to a collage of cosmic beauty that I have displayed prominently within my soul.

I was never one who wished to slay dragans I was always one who befriended them because I saw within them something sacred and special that touched my soul.

I will not say goodbye my friend I will but say hello for we will meet again my friend on this celestial road.

I approach each day with higher personal awareness for life has taught me that the more aware I am of my true self the better able I am to navigate the sometimes rough waters of this world.

I gravitate toward those whose simple sincere ways manifest light for they are artistic angels whose very essence breathes beauty into the world.

a living breathing work of art known to those who loved him as Dragan passed away yesterday. he was a brilliant beautiful soul who will be missed. he was an original, authentic, weird, wonderful, sweet and creative being of light. a big puppy with a big heart. I say to Dragan we will meet again one day in an art gallery in the heavens. I look forward to that day.

I went into the deepest depths of my soul to explore a higher consciousness which has enriched my life and enlightened my being.

read these words with the knowledge that they are filled with sacred healing energy and infinite light.

we are better able to embrace todays world with positive energy when we bathe the heart of humanity in the cosmic beauty of our true sacred self.

I have crossed paths with far too many people who do nothing, call it something and pretend that things are better. I like to do things that promote personal well being while also engaging the world with love and blessings.

i have made a conscious effort over the years to be a spiritual facilitator of divine inspiration who with an open heart and wholistic awareness brings forth the light that all may see my true calling and be inspired to live theirs.

today I will look for beautiful people bursting with bliss who have no agenda but instead have a positive purpose to share their love and blessings with the world. I will begin this sacred odyssey by looking in the mirror and saying hello I love you.

I keep getting asked questions about which side I am on mask or no mask and my answer is simply I care more about what is in ones heart than on their face because if their heart is pure, positive and loving they will make choices that serve the greater good of all.

something amazing happens within us when we do things for the benefit of others which is why I bring kindness and compassion with me wherever I may go.

the forces of fate can be both cruel and kind and it is up to us to decide which force we follow for fate is a choice which at any time we can choose to change.

mindful self compassion is a transformative tool that has helped me see my way through many struggles by guiding me to blessings of love and light.

by doing things that align with the divine I strengthen my spirit which improves, elevates and empowers my life.

I like to create realities that open my heart, clear my mind, cleanse my soul, manifest miracles and celebrate life.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment