Thursday, November 4, 2021

Act in Meaningful and Loving Ways

 











my goal for today is to act in meaningful and loving ways that weave a path of light which manifests miracles.

I talk to spirits and they talk back. the conversations are abundantly nourishing and divinely nurturing. I talk to spirits.

I believe in the beauty of you, the beauty of me and the beauty of life and I believe that with that beauty we can bring about positive change that blesses the world.

in service to the self and the sacred I seek to live positive with love as my guide, goal, glory and greatness.

shape your life from a place of love and yours will be a song composed of sacred blessings that inspire the heart to dance, the spirit to sing and the soul to rejoice.

for me common sense serves the common good, the greatest good and the highest good because it makes me feel good.

you are an amazing miracle, a blessing of light and a being of love whose essence and presence illuminate the beauty of existence. bless you for being you.

we grow in spirit when we live in harmony and are truly happy to be alive.

I have held my head high in darkness, I have held my head high in pain, I have held my head high through suffering and I have held my head high through strife for I have always known that I am as we all are deserving and worthy of love, light and all the goodness life has to offer.

I grew up around people, places and things that haunt and taunt me to this day but they also taught me something they taught me that no matter what life threw at me I knew in my heart that I would never become them. I would not be those people who did those things. I would be better. I have survived and I have succeeded. I learned my lesson and because of that today I am with those who know what love is and truly love me.

I was out for a walk the other day letting love guide me when i found myself in a field of goodness where kindness blooms which is what happens when you spend time with those parts of your true self that uplift, illuminate and inspire.

I was on a journey to good when I came upon light and love who pointed me in the right direction to a place of celestial beauty called home where with family I was able to paint the sky with a goodness most glorious.

love is my creed, peace is my prayer and happiness is my dream. love is my truth, peace is my purpose and happiness is my reality. mine is a life of love, peace and happiness.

when I look up at the moon I see the healing light of creation looking back at me which brings me peace, comfort and guidance that makes my heart soar and my spirit dance.

I was once asked by someone a simple question - what do you like to do - and I replied - I like to do what I do til I get it done and then do it all over again.

live from the heart and the greatest good will flow from within filling your world with positive energy that is loving and healing.

do things that inspire smiles to happen as this will change your vibration and rejuvenate your spirit .

I learned long ago that I am here as we all are to serve a greater purpose and it is that knowledge which has inspired me to be a better man who lives a better life for the betterment of all.

the more open we are the easier it is to open doorways to the divine, gateways to goodness, windows to happiness and hearts to love.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment