Thursday, November 18, 2021

I Heard the Heavens shouting Words of Hope

 











I heard the heavens shouting words of hope, healing and happiness which connected me to the earth in miraculous ways that gave me the courage to live my dreams.

live the life you desire by creating the life you desire for you are the author of your life and at any moment in time you can change the story from something dark to something light.

I journeyed into my consciousness one day and discovered my true sacred self who filled my mind with life changing wisdom and embraced me with love.

we answer our deepest questions when we live our greatest truths and love our sacred self.

connect with joy and happiness by taking advantage of blessings from above while embracing the gifts of the earth.

let us clothe ourselves in blessings as walk this earth in friendship while all the while breathing in awareness and cultivating an atmosphere of peace, prosperity, freedom and joy.

my wings began to unfold and I began to fly the moment I stopped letting my anxiety define me.

greater awareness come from greater understanding of self because once you truly understand who you are gateways to wisdom and wonder open.

I like to have conversations with life because when I do I always learn something new that enchants my imagination and ignites the light within.

one day I fell in love with myself which helped me to fall in love with someone else who helped me to fall in love with life which taught me that sometimes its okay to fall.

the soul is a place of unlimited inspiration for within it are wellsprings of wisdom that can change the darkness into light.

transform your daily life by living the truth of who you are and sharing your beautiful spirit as this with give birth to new realities that open the door to the infinite.

life is a song to be danced to, life is a poem to be at one with and life is a prayer to be answered by the divine within you. such is life.

enrich every day with intentions, actions, thoughts and feelings that cultivate the love within and yours will be a journey of aliveness which embraces your true sacred self with hope, happiness and love.

the natural world is a bountiful garden of earthly delights that nourish the mind, body, spirit and soul when we as caretakers actually take care of it.

I tilt not at windmills but at the stars for I see within them my own reflection and it is a sacred one that embraces me with wonder and wisdom.

give your soul a vacation, give your heart a vacation, give your spirit a vacation and give your true sacred self a vacation. the best kind of giving is the kind that serves the heart, soul, spirit and self a break from the struggles of life.

I answered a call to grace once and was guided down a path of embodied devotion where I connected with the sacred as my thoughts, feelings and actions flowed seamlessly into spiritual realms of radiant joy.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment