Thursday, November 11, 2021

We are Motivated and Liberated by Love

 










we are motivated and liberated by love when that love is for ourself for love of self is a sacred blessing that can change our life for the better.

I realized one day that if I could see the beauty in my life then I could see the beauty in the lives of others which I have and it is a blessing that has served me well.

we grow into our dreams and visions when we make the choice to weave a life path that is honest, decent, pure, positive, compassionate and loving.

I think I shall make my own happiness today. I will start with positive thoughts and intentions which I will as the day progresses turn into actions that facilitate and cultivate those very thoughts and intentions. I know I can do this because I have done it before. try it. you can do this too. I believe in you.

the more generous our heart the more loving our world.

make the decision right now to contribute something positive to the world today. it can be a simple thing like a smile or a hug. it can be a poem or a song. it can be an idea or an action. you have the ability to transform moments and changes lives. make the choice right now to contribute something special to the universe today.

you control your reality and you control your fate. believe in these two things and you will reap the benefits of a faith most beautiful and a life most joyful.

love of life is a liberating force that opens gateways to heartfelt passions and healing wisdom which bathe us in the sunlight of all that is sacred.

true spiritual freedom for me is the freedom to be myself which I have always managed to be constructively, confidently and unapologetically.

awake each morning and take a deep breath of love as doing so empowers your day and enriches your sacred journey.

spiritual purpose and passion are are positive motivating blessings we give ourselves and share with others that help us to navigate life in rich and rewarding ways.

may yours be an expression of love that flows along the stream of life cleansing spirits and inspiring souls.

choose today to compassionately connect with others in a manner that grabs the imagination, inspires the spirit and brings hopes, dreams and wishes into being.

we each have our own unique way of living and we who wave our freak flag high are beneficiaries of good who share those benefits with others in artistic creative ways that inspire and empower.

when you are down look within and you will see a light of purity that will generate good feelings which touch the heart and soul with imagination and inspiration.

the more goodness we generate in life the higher our purpose and the greater the heights we can climb.

my inner perfection and my outer imperfection came together and created for me a balanced life that has brought into focus all my blessings.

life is a fairytale and we are authors which is why I decided a long time ago to write myself a happy ending.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment