Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thankfulness Touches our Lives in Transformative Ways

 











thankfulness touches our lives in transformative ways that bring us harmony, unity and peace. thank you for being you. you are loved.

sacred is the ceremony in which we as beings of light pray for world harmony and happiness for it is a loving ceremony that makes us feel awake, aware and alive.

if we could have but a day without struggle we could rest in the lap of mother nature and be soothed and healed by the sacred sweetness of loving.

help change humanity by helping change yourself for it is through positive change that we will truly transform our world.

be a moderm mystic who makes choices that manifest miracles and yours will be a life magnificent that is marvelously meaningful.

I was walking through fields of faith where heaven and earth meet when I saw my higher self dancing under a rainbow with my sacred self and it was at that moment I remembered and embraced who I truly am.

I begin each day with gentleness and respect. gentleness for myself and my family and respect for who I was, who I am and who I will be.

every persons story is an extraordinary story of kindness, courage, struggle, strife, joy, happiness, pain, suffering, love and light.

untether your thoughts when positive and let them nourish your hungry heart and soul that you may live your true calling and love your true self.

our spirit is a spirit of love which evokes within us the courage to lovingly give who we are into the world.

when you are compassionate you create for yourself and others a reality that contributes something to the world which is simple, sacred, pure and positive.

refresh your spirit, rejuvenate your soul, plant new seeds, manifest your dreams, promote happiness, foster hope and facilitate the sacred as you venture down an enlightening path of love. Then have breakfast and share your blessings, embrace change ...

yes you can, I know you can, I believe you can, I feel you can and I have faith that you will for I have and if I can do it so can you.

paint your world with rainbows of mystical joy that dance with rays of sunshine and speak directly to the soul.

it is through contemplative compassion that I awakened spiritually and filled my life with a hope so sacred that it effectively empowered me to do and be my best.

with divine artistry I have crafted for myself a path of self realization bristling with insight where my purpose is to serve the greater good which I believe I have accomplished and for that I am very proud.

you are the author of your own life so do your best to make your book one worth reading. mine is one of struggle, strife, survival, perseverance, triumph, transformation, healing, happiness and love.

I drink of peace which is a highly poetic and deeply personal way of starting each day.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment