Thursday, April 21, 2022

Be Kind To Yourself Today

 








be kind to yourself today and yours will be a kind of day where you walk a path of kindness, compassion and love.

I just want to live meaningfully, love faithfully and do my beast each and every day to manifest happiness.

people who accept themselves embrace life with a deeper sense of purpose and a sincere desire to make the world a better place.

a new humanity is upon us and whether it is one of friendship and freedom or death and destruction depends on the choices we make.

one of the struggles I have had over the past two and a half years has been people contacting me to share beliefs that are harmful and disturbing. it reminds me of those moments in life when you meet someone who is amazing and then they say that racist, sexist, homophobic thing that you cant unhear. we are all handling covid in our own way. whatever your way is thats your choice. I want for all of us to be happy and healthy. so if you have something to say I hope its thank you, have a nice day, wonderful to meet you, I love you...

the longer this crisis goes on the more madness there is in the world so I have made the choice to focus on my blessings and be thankful for the miracles in my life.

this is my moment what shall I do with it. I shall show my love. this is your moment what shall you do with it.

I am hoping the day comes when we put away our anger, ignorance, indifference and begin to create a new reality from which a collective healing blossoms.

an open spirit, a blessed soul and a loving heart are for me sources of truth and goodness that elevate my existence to a place where i may faithfully and joyously live my dreams.

I have navigated my way through lifes struggles by doing things and making choices that give me a positive sense of self and wrap me in love.

a bright outlook and positive intentions heal the child within and gently transform our life into one of blessed beauty that embraces the earth, the universe and the heavens with love.

beams of light radiate outward from the heart embracing those around us when we walk our path with love and kindness.

a clear path to true happiness revealed itself to me when I took the time to clear my path.

create with me peace and harmony by opening gateways to goodness, grace and glory that lead to a love most sacred.

may today be a day of soul blossoming experiences that impact and inspire in deeply delightful ways which enrich and enhance the quality of life.

I have always had the courage to be myself in a world constantly asking that I be somebody else.

it seems more and more we are becoming an either or world where people say either you believe what I believe or you are a bad person. thats not who I am and I want no part of that mentality. get vaxxed or dont get vaxxed that is your choice. the truth is no matter your personal belief we are all making the same choice which is we are choosing to do what we believe is best for us and our families. I hope you are doing well. I hope you are healthy and happy. I am fine. thank you.

higher spiritual awareness is a healing presence that takes one beyond the physical realm to a place of peace where you can live in harmony with your true sacred self.









by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment