Thursday, April 7, 2022

Spiritually Resplendent and Profoundly Poetic

 











a positive outlook and pure intentions can help develop a better life that is spiritually resplendent and profoundly poetic.

life was getting me down one day so I chose to react differently which made all the difference I needed to rise above my struggles into the light.

somewhere beyond brokenness there is an ethereal place where brilliant bliss and boundless blessings dance with beatific beauty to songs of spirit. I am on my way there now. I look forward to your arrival.

I was sleeping in the stairwell of a parking garage twenty six years ago when I heard the whispers of positive presence telling me that if I choose not to die I have within me the power to create a life I could love that would love me back which is exactly what I have today.

a compassionate path where the spirit flourishes and the soul radiates positive energy is a blessing of healing, wholeness and happiness that occurs when we as sentient beings of light live the love that is our destiny.

we when serving the greater good reach a higher state of being in which we evolve and transform as everything becomes sacred.

one day I stopped being so damn angry which positively impacted my world and set me free to flourish in a love based life of my own creation.

it is when I open doorways into other dimensions that I find myself in celestial worlds filled with angels, ancients and ancestors who welcome me home.

the easiest way to shine your light is to let your light shine. many of the the things we truly need to be happy in life are already within us we just have to give them the freedom to venture out into the world.

from a higher consciousness comes a higher awareness which inspires within us the highest good which guides us to our higher self who gives us a higher purpose which is to lay back and get high.

hold with kindness the heart of humanity for it is in desperate need of a hug.

something beautiful happens inside when we fall in love with ourself, we are embraced with heart healing energy that guides us toward the light.

I turned the news off and I stopped seeing and hearing all the negatives in the world today and started seeing and hearing all the positives in the world around me.

brightest blessings on this beautiful day. I wish you great joy, happiness, inner peace and love.

I used to look back at my life so often that when I finally looked forward I was amazed to see hope and happiness waiting for me.

communicate compassionately as this will guide you in a positive spiritual direction that is beautifully beneficial to you and those you love.

use the goodness within to express yourself as this will help you connect with your sacredness and love your way into the light.

I opened myself to beauty which opened me to belief which opened me to blessings which opened me to bliss. now that my life is open come on in.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment