Thursday, April 28, 2022

Light a Healing Path of Positive Purpose

 









my mental wellbeing is an important part of each and every moment of my life and because of that I do my best to make choices which light a healing path of positive purpose.

there are artistic visions that reside in celestial realms which I visit when my my heart, soul and spirit need reviving, restoring and resurrecting.

the more kindness I experience in the world the more I feel my spirit grow and the easier it becomes to celebrate the song of life.

open minded acceptance of the self enhances, enriches and empowers our evolution and existence.

my spiritual guide is my spiritual self and together we walk a path of spirit, soul, harmony, balance and the deepest clarity possible that is embraced by an atmosphere of unconditional love.

I plant seeds of thought from which grow actions of spirit which create for me a garden of sacred prosperity where I may live and love in peace.

stratospherically gifted are they who reach beyond their boundaries into alternative realities where happiness is an adventure and healing is a blessing.

there is an atmosphere of goodness and gaiety in those areas where earth meets heaven and heaven greets earth.

let us on this day commit to making positive changes that help and heal us, our planet, the universe and the heavens.

I like to climb alchemical mountains for they are mountains of change radiant with the intelligence of nature and devoted to sacred mother earth.

I have been to a seance, seen spirits, encountered someone who astral projected, removed curses, done spellwork, encountered moonies on the beach, spoke to raelians, demonstated dowsing, gave a speech on aliens, visited two scientology centers, was asked to speak at a christian revival tent, was offered a job or two at a born again youth hostel, asked to open satanic church, met with an eckankar group, investigated an old christian reform school, opened a new age store/alternative thinking emporium, wrote horoscopes, worked a native seers fair, created my own form of energy healing, visited lilydale new york on many occasions, experienced sound healing, taught tarot, did transcendental meditation, attended the holistic world fair, attended pagan pride fair many times and much much more. life for me is an exploration of spirit.

calmness and reflection cultivate spiritual growth and inspire self illuminating changes that celebrate the goodness and glory of life.

I think I can met I know I can who introduced him to I certainly will who introduced him to guess what I did who asked him what do you think to which he responded I think I can...

I have always lived life on my own terms which helped me to survive the hardships and rise above them to a sacred place of hope, healing, harmony and happiness.

each morning I lift my heart into the light of love which helps me to make my day one that serves the highest good.

I used to be a member of a few poets collectives and we each had spoken word events once a month. I would always speak at these events and sometimes host. at the same time I was writing articles, columns and reviews for a number of publications. if that wasnt enough I had a local cable tv show about matters of spirit. these things and more all started while I was living on the street. my situation at the time never stopped me from being me. I continued to do tarot and psychic readings. I continued to investigate spirit manifestations. I continued to offer counsel to those in need. I continued to be exactly who I am. I am thankful for the struggles that I had because they gave me a sense of freedom that unlocked doors, opened gateways and gave me to courage to find my way to the life and love I deserved.

the more we free ourselves from limitations the greater our ability to make life better and more beautiful.

the positive and the good began to flow into my world when I allowed myself to be loved.










by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment