Thursday, April 14, 2022

Today May We All Rise To Lifes Challenges

 








today may we all rise to lifes challenges with an attitude of gratitude, a philosophy of kindness and a commitment to compassion.

a wise soul once said be true to who you are, believe in who you are and love who you are. It was my soul and I listened, learned and begin to be and love who I truly am.

there is enough good within which if shared honestly, freely, sincerely, graciously, happily and lovingly can initiate a state of transition and transformation that can change our world for the better.

sometimes the toxins in our life can be motivating. I knew at an early age what I would not be when I grew up and it is that belief and my commitment to it which has seen me time and time again rise from the darkness into the light.

nurture your dreams, nourish your visions and reach beyond this reality into other truths, beliefs and dimensions as this will lead you on a pathway of divine beauty to a world of greater joy.

we soar higher when we reach beyond our limits with the belief that we are truly worthy of joy, happiness, bliss, blessings and love.

the aspiration of happiness has always given me hope which in turn gave me the courage to use my poetic sensibilities to touch the heart and soul of others in ways positive and profound.

in nourishing, compassionate and thoughtful service I share my blessings with world in the hope that they will inspire others to act in kind which will in time help the whole of humanity.

when my son darwin was a baby I had him at a timmys with me for breakfast. I had him in his car chair which was strapped to the stroller. I would take the chair and face it at the counter and the ladies behind the counter would wave at him and make him smile.. he was a new born. after I ate I would take him out and walk him around, lay him on the table, play with him ... one day and old european woman said you are watching him today and I said I watch hime every day. my wife works and I stay home with him. she said you change diapers and every thing. I said yes and she said my husband doesnt believe in that. I said do you mean he believes its real he just doesnt believe men should be doing that. she said yes. I said your husband is an idiot. she said I know. the next time I saw her she had a little toy she brought in case I was there to give to darwin.

I am connected to the heavens which connects me to the universe which connects me to the earth which connects me to the heavens.

I have always been me. The trials and tribulations of life have added and taken away parts of me but at my core I have remained exactly who I am. I was in high school and while waiting for the bus to go home at the end of the day this bigger older kid wanted to fight me. As you know when it looks like there is going to be a fight a circle immediately forms around you so even if you wanted to avoid it you were now trapped. which is what happened. I am a cool hand luke type which means no matter how big you are or how many of you there are I am not backing down. this guys mistake was that before he would try to hit me he spoke. he yelled out I am going to kick your ass. I replied you seem to have a thing for young mens asses, is there something you are not telling us. the whole crowd started laughing. he just stood there dumbfounded and then walked over tousled my hair and said you are funny. after that he was my friend and stood up for me. I have always been me.

let us walk on fertile grounds of faith inspired by nature where we bring people together in the spirit of love.

greater things began to happen when I began to walk a path of greater love.

unite with me in fields of freedom where we may engage in a soulful dance of inspired devotion and immaculate divinity that awakens the love within.

lovingly give yourself a hug. happily hold yourself close. joyously embrace yourself fully. you are deserving of the same love, happiness and joy you give others.

I feel more alive when I aspire to greatness. I feel more awake when with calming clarity I see the blessings around me. i feel more loved when I am sharing freely my love. I feel.

I was unfolding miracles one day when I heard my soul whisper to my spirit how good I was doing which filled my heart with grace, glory, goodness and gratitude.

you are the prayer. be the prayer. you are the joy. be the joy. you are the light. be the light. you are the hope. be the hope. you are the answer. be the answer. you are the truth. be the truth. you are the love. be the love. you are the prayer. be the prayer. amen!









by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment