Friday, August 17, 2018

Compassion Has A Consciousness










compassion has a consciousness and if you listen closely it will guide you to set your intentions to love which will embrace your life with joy and happiness.

today I will think only positive thoughts. today I will only say nice things. today I will do my best to be my best. today I will love myself and others. this is what I will do today.

use your blessings to help others on their path and yours will be a brighter future where you blossom into the beautiful being of light you were born to be.

past life knowledge can give us a present day awareness that will help us give birth to a new reality of sacred understanding and divine love.

in magickal ways I walk his earth as the voice of my heart guides me to extraordinary people of light whose uniquely beautiful spiritual essence inspires me to live my highest and greatest good.

I put my depression on a diet recently and it seems to be working. I am removing as much anger, stress and anxiety as I can and replacing it with kindness and compassion. Since I began this process the weight I was carrying has diminished. I think for breakfast this morning I will feed it love.

I hear and feel spirits. spirits hear and feel me. together we have the most beautiful and profound experiences.

harmony, happiness, bliss, joy and love are not things on my bucket list but things on my to do list which I scatter throughout my day.

every time I say I love you it brings more love into my life. its a simple equation that enriches, empowers and enlightens. I love you.

bring your blessings when you leave the house this morning. bring your smile, bring your kindness, bring your compassion, bring your light and bring your love. bring your blessings when you leave the house this morning and share them with every sacred soul you encounter.

joyful is the journey that makes a difference in the life of not only the journeyer but in everyone they meet.

waves of bliss wash over me when I reach beyond my expectations and dare the impossible to bring light into my world.

when you smile at someone they experience the miraculous. so smile as much as you can for this is a world in need of more miracles.

buried within the tragedies of my life are treasures of hope which helped me step out of the darkness and into the light of a better more loving life.

a compassionate heart begets a compassionate life which gives birth to a higher purpose that makes this world more beautiful.

right now at this very moment in your life start loving yourself. take the time necessary to connect with your angels, spirits and guides. commit to showing yourself the kindness and compassion you deserve. how you treat yourself is your choice and if you choose wisely yours will be a life of joy that is pure and divine.

I awoke this morning alive, happy and dedicated to spiritual growth for I am a being of light and bliss is my birthright.

listen to and love yourself as this will awaken blessings within which will guide you to a life of light.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment