Friday, August 10, 2018

Profoundly Personal And Blissfully Beautiful










profoundly personal and blissfully beautiful are the simple yet extraordinary experiences that make being a parent so marvellously miraculous.

the devotion and desire to serve others with our natural healing abilities is something special that uplifts our world with ethereal energies that connect us to the divine.

with compassionate aliveness I set my intentions to evolving spiritually by devoting myself to serving the highest and greatest good.

the light within you has a divine healing power rooted in love and by shining that light you open your life to blessings of great joy and bliss.

act in ways that benefit others and you will birth into reality a profound radiant love that flows like a river throughout your life.

care and compassion are great blessings which when shared connect us more deeply with the true nature of our existence.

whenever I bring light to others I move forward into joy and life becomes a blessing of beauty in which I grow spiritually.

I was serving the highest good a feast of sustained happiness when I realized that I too was hungry, so I sat down and nourished my mind body and soul with love and light. be sure when helping others that you take the time to help yourself.

my eight year old believes that there are moments when time slows for him which allows him to see the mysteries of life. he dreams of traveling through portals to other dimensions. he thinks he has walked this earth before and he knows there are things beyond his reach that one day he will embrace. he is my inspiration. he is my motivation. he is the greatest joy in my life.

there are days when a positive affirmation is all I need to get by and then there are days when I need more than catch phrase spirituality from a used karma salesman. I have learned that the greatest self help books are the ones written in crayon by little children. they are free, easy to read and filled with love, light and truth.

with loving reverence I seek to dream the sacred into being as I set my intentions to becoming who I am truly meant to be.

a pure heart is a powerful healing tool that embraces the soul and spirit of life with ethereal expressions of love.

we make life more beautiful when we become aware of our own beauty and shine its miraculous light on the world.

I am sending you love, I am sending you light and I am sending you radiant healing energy for you are a sacred soul worthy of all the joy and happiness in the universe.

the decision to love and believe in myself empowered me to connect deeply with spirit which helped me to awaken into a new world where I flourished with aliveness.

your light shines brightly and you make a positive impact when you live, love and share the truth of who you are.

today will be a beautiful day where I will live in beautiful ways that benefit myself and others beautifully.

the heart becomes whole when we open it to love.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment