Thursday, August 30, 2018

I Greet Each And Every Day With Love And Kindness As My Intention










with divine imagination and pure positive awareness I greet each and every day with love and kindness as my intention.

if we wish to live more mindfully we must first open our minds to the gifts of the heavens and the earth.

I was talking with one of my previous incarnations about how we as sacred eternal beings have failed to make our world a more loving place and she said then we must with each life do our utmost to be better people in the hope that peace, harmony and happiness will prevail.

waters of wisdom flow within our ancient souls creating waves of wonder and divine inspiration that manifest miracles every day.

you are a celestial being whose heart and soul are gifts from the heavens that bless this world with light and love.

your true self is a being of glory and greatness. your true nature is to love and be loved. walk this earth as your true natural self and yours will be a journey of divine inspiration.

it is by watching what others have done wrong that I learned to do whats right. at a young age I was exposed to alcoholics and I said I will never be that. I witnessed abusers and I said I will never do that. it was the darkness of others that inspired me to live in the light. I chose the higher road and was rewarded with a happier life than I could ever have imagined.

I experience joy when I see my wife smile. I experience happiness when I see my son play. I feel my heart open and my spirit rise when I see the true beauty of my family. life is miraculous and I am blessed. this is what I see.

with every knew ailment or injury I feel my age more and more but this does not make me sad, it reminds me of how far I have come and all of the blessings that have enriched my life along the way.

open yourself to spirit as this will awaken you to a clearer life vision where you create transformational experiences that cultivate sweet soulful sacred connections.

kindness from others awakens within me pure unconditional love which I release freely into the universe knowing it will make its way to where it is meant to be.

with pure positive intention I bless each morning for I am alive and life is a divine creation which I love and appreciate.

we are beings of love and by being our true natural self we beautify the earth in ways that embrace the heavens.

every day my eight year old son teaches me how blessed and beautiful life really is. he finds joy in places you would never think of. he discovers happiness where you thought none existed. he finds love in each moment and shares it with the world. he is my muse. he is my light. he is my everything.

you create a reality of divine blessings that bring out the best in everyone when you share your wisdom, kindness, light and love.

a blessed light of inspiration shines on those whose unique spirit embraces others with thoughtful welcoming waves of pure positive truth and beauty.

my humanity evolves when I see a smile on the face of someone I have shown courtesy, kindness and compassion.

let your sweet sacred heart light the way and your life will be enriched by soul satisfying blessings that glow gloriously with insight and inspiration.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment