Thursday, August 2, 2018

Inhale The Beauty Of Others









inhale the beauty of others as you exhale your own sacred beauty as this simple act will uplift your spirit while radically elevating you to higher planes of existence.

the devil in me is but a broken child who when shown the love that was denied him became the angel he was born to be.

awaken with the knowledge that a better today creates a better tomorrow which creates a better future for us all.

be exactly who you are meant to be and your life will be a beautifully empowering blessing of light that changes our world in profoundly significant ways.

positive thoughts and actions are spiritually transformative blessings that have a profound impact on the world around us.

the flower of happiness blossoms within when we focus our energies on self love.

in the darkest moments of my existence I found light and it is that light which lifted me out of the shadows and into a divine reality of miracles that embraced me with love.

the essence of your sacredness is enriched and enhanced every time you stimulate feelings of love.

enriched are they who use their heart based humanity to connect with the soul of everyone they meet in sacred meaningful ways.

with mindful intention I approach each and every day. with passionate purpose I face my greatest challenges. with love as my guide I immerse myself in the miracles of life. this is how I as a man of spirit choose to walk my path.

countless wonders can be found within the soul of humanity. it is our job to uncover those sacred treasures and share them with the world.

we are miraculously memorable creations of spirit born of kindness and goodness whose destiny is love.

you are a powerful spiritual force with the sacred ability to positively transform your life and the lives of others.

a compassionate path is a blessing of healing that nourishes ourselves and others in deeply meaningful ways that positively impact our world.

with threads of loving kindness I shall weave a new life in which I am free to express my true self and where every step I take is one of sacred poetic beauty.

pure love has an extraordinary beauty that is magickal and when we bless the world with it we blossom into our true sacred self.

there is a sacred light within that shines outward embracing our path with love when we reach beyond the physical to the heavens of our beautiful universe.

greater awareness ignites the spirit and inspires us to create new realities that change our lives in miraculous ways.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment