Thursday, August 23, 2018

Life Is A Work Of Art In Progress










life is a work of art in progress and every day I make an effort to add colour to my masterpiece.

a profound awakening occurs when you truly listen to the song of creation and make a conscious decision to dance.

may yours be a sense of purpose that illuminates the world with uplifting messages of joyous wellbeing.

there were times in my life where the darkness of mental health and the madness that goes along with it created inside of me a melancholy that denied me any joy. it was when I accepted my role in the drama of my existence and began making positive passionate choices that the light of spirit lifted me into a glorious new world of hope and happiness.

my goal for the day is to create an atmosphere of well being where feelings of wholeness embrace me with uplifting opportunities and experiences of pure positive joy.

I make choices that are spirit nurturing and soul nourishing which align me with my purpose while helping me build a foundation of love.

soothed and healed am I by the compassion and kindness of others. you are loved. thank you. bless you.

it was the darkness of my past that closed my heart and it is the light of my present that has opened it.

inside you are blessings of beauty overflowing with bliss which are released along your path when you smile with joy as you embrace each moment with love.

express thoughts and feelings that breathe love into the world and your path will be a joyous creation that beautifully blesses our sacred universe.

beautifully poetic are those cosmic beings whose divine purpose is to fill our hearts with miracles.

there are always blessings on our path. it is up to us to remove life's emotional litter so that we can see with sacred clarity the beauty that surrounds us.

I sit on the mountaintop of my own madness a beautifully broken being of spirit whose deep understanding of the darkness is a blessing which when shared helps others make their lives better.

you are an inspiration. without even knowing it you are touching others in ways positive. the kindness you naturally share with the world is uplifting and enriching. if you are looking for inspiration look in the mirror.

try just for today to not have negative thoughts. if you feel them make an effort to change them into something uplifting. do this and watch the difference in your day. it can be difficult because life will continue to happen. others will be negative. the news will be negative... you be the light on this day. you be the one that makes a simple effort to improve the quality of your life. try just for today to only have positive thoughts.

I was on an adventure with soul and spirit when we discovered the forces of good within us and realized that we need not look any farther than ourselves to experience the positive and profound.

be gentle with yourself. be happy with yourself. be loving with yourself. you are uniquely beautiful and divinely special. be yourself.

you bring happiness to the world when you shine your light and share your love.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment