Thursday, November 8, 2018

Let Us Build A World Where Kindness Prevails










let us build a world where kindness prevails and people live each moment in a compassionate way that cultivates love.

I am ready for change. I am ready for happiness. I am ready to live and love more fully. I am ready to nourish and nurture my whole being. I am ready for a miracle. I am ready.

every time we use our divine energies to nurture others we facilitate change and experience greater states of joy.

an alchemical transformational which brings us an abundance of positive possibilities and opportunities occurs when we plant seeds of healing, happiness and joy in the garden of our soul.

my inner child invited me in to play and I discovered those things that through struggle and strife I had lost in my own youth. they say you can't go back but I have and I retrieved those parts of me that were ignored, abused and hidden away. I am not as much reliving my childhood as realizing that it wasn't my fault and that I can still go out and play.

embrace your magnificence with self love and a divine determination to live an authentic life of empowering experiences that connect you to the earth, the universe and beyond.

I remember back before texting when people actually sat together, looked at each other and talked. I remember going outside and playing instead of staying inside and gaming. I remember when a smile and a hug were more than just emojis. I think today I will smile at someone, talk to a friend, play with my son and embrace my wife. those are the memories I choose to make.

I was rooting through the attic of my soul and discovered a box of bliss with the words beautiful sacred energy written on it which when opened infused my entire being with love, light and joyful aliveness.

nothing happened yesterday. it was a good day. sometimes its the lack of struggle that brings us the greatest joy. nobody is dead and nothing is broken. these are wonderful blessings. every now and then you just need a nothing day.

positive change comes when the happiness you desire leads you to a higher path where every step connects you to the ethereal essence of love.

in gratitude I move forward with spirit as my companion and together we honor our celestial heritage by shaping our reality with blessings and miracles.

a positive impactful life is one in which you manifest your desires in ways that breathe love into the world.

as a child love was a concept I didn't understand shared with me by people I felt no connection to. the alcoholism of my mother made shows of affection to be worthless and meaningless to me. I believed I would spend my life alone because I believed that true love didn't exist. it took forty years but then one day I met this woman and we had a conversation that turned into a lifetime of love. today we have a son and ours is a family of true love. I share this because I have risen from the ashes more than once in my life and I want you to know that is possible. I am sending you love, light and positive healing energy. bless you.

I didn't find my path I just discovered I was already on it and could change its direction at any time and go anywhere my heart and soul desired.

I awoke this morning to the darkness and opened the door to my soul and let the light in which enabled me to see with clarity the love that embraces my entire existence.

the darkest times of depression always begin with me ceasing to exist. instead of living life I simply spend each day killing time til sleep overcomes me. passion and purpose disappear and I am left floating in a hell of my own creation. these days I am aware of the approach of darkness and I make it my purpose to forge a path of light. it is still there but now I know that I am stronger and that I will survive. life became better for me when I stopped counting my blessings and stared creating them.

embrace each moment with a love that heals, nurtures and nourishes the mind, body, soul and spirit.

believe in beauty. believe in your beauty. you are a blessing whose essence is love. you are a sacred treasure whose presence inspires. I believe in beauty. I believe in your beauty. I believe in you.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment