Thursday, November 1, 2018

Come Forth In Freedom And Shine Your Light










you are a blessed being of spirit. come forth in freedom and shine your light that all may see and experience your sacred beauty and divine love.

goodness, grace, glory and greatness are the tools I use to shape my life into something divinely positive that radiates pure love.

I was walking the streets where spirit resides in search of greater goodness when I saw my reflection in a puddle of water and realized that what I was looking for I already had inside of me. so I set it free and watched as it embraced all aspects of my life with light and love.

I remember the day decades ago when I was living on the street where I literally gave my last dime and the shirt off my back to someone. just because you are down doesn't mean you can't hold your head high.

bring about change by living beyond your boundaries for it is by removing obstacles that we begin to walk a path of light where good things happen.

I am uplifted and renewed every time my son smiles, laughs, sings a song, dances and says I love you dad, you are the best dad ever.

I know you are hurting. I hurt too. I know you are struggling. I struggle too. I know you are suffering. I suffer too. I know you are beautiful. I am beautiful too. I know you are strong. I am strong too. I know you are loving. I am loving too. we are not alone. there are others like us. together we can help each other and make this a better world. I know you are a miracle for I am a miracle too.

my spirit sings a song of harmony that puts a smile on the heart of my true sacred self which inspires, encourages and empowers me to live a better life and be a better man.

sometimes my life purpose is impeded by depression and it is during those times that I embrace positive thoughts and beliefs for they provide me deeper understanding of the darkness which helps me rise from the ashes and transform my life.

create with compassion a path of heart centered service and yours will be a life brimming with beauty that inspires greater happiness.

I seek celestial solutions when I am feeling down for I have realized that there are within me heavenly blessings waiting to guide me to wholeness and happiness.

deep compassion for others is a beautiful blessing that inspires a sense of wellbeing which connects us to the soul and spirit of sacred Mother Earth.

I found that I was more relaxed and could breathe easier yesterday when it dawned upon me that I hadn't watched or read any news all day.

whenever I seek to uplift and heal others I uncover parts of my true self which show me the blessings and miracles already present in my life.

with every act of kindness we create something beautiful that inspires others to manifest their own miracles through acts of love.

you are a miraculous, marvelous, magnificent being of sacred beauty whose heart and soul are filled with light and love.

I am encouraged and empowered by simple acts of kindness from those beautiful caring beings who share their blessings while seeking nothing in return.

free is the soul who recognizes its own beauty and with kindness and compassion shines its light on every person they meet.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment