Thursday, October 17, 2019

A Greater Reality is ours to Create










a greater reality is ours to create. change is a choice we all have to ability to make. let us on this day embrace new ways of being. let us give ourselves permission to live our greatness and glory. a happier world is ours to create.

why do we always have to be cornered and have no choice but to react before we figure out that we can do this. it was when I had given up completely on life that I let my defenses down and began to experience the things that I had denied myself for so long. it was this realization that carried me from the darkness to the light. these days I make a conscious effort to not block my own path, to listen to my heart and to get out of my own way. you can do this. I know you can do this. I believe you can do this.

with careful intent I walk along eclectic pathways where deep sacred experiences awaken the soul, open the heart and rejuvenate the spirit.

run with me free and happy through majestic meadows where miracles grow and the light of the sacred sun reveals all the beauty that exists in life.

by loving and accepting yourself you foster spiritual growth which embraces your life with blessings that nurture, nourish, enrich and enlighten.

you are enough. you are worthy. you are deserving. you are a blessing. you are beautiful. you are a miracle. you are light. you are love. this is who you are. believe in who you are.

I was a broken man staggering through life upset and angry when one day I wandered into an alley of angst and saw my soul crying. I asked if there was anything I could do to help and they said let it go. at that moment it dawned upon me that the weight I was carrying was not only a burden to me but also to my heart, soul and spirit. I decided then and there to lift the weight off my shoulders, let it go, leave it behind and move forward into the light of a brand new day.

self love carries with it a wisdom most sacred that helps us find freedom within while inspiring us to live the life we were born to live.

I saw things in my childhood I can't unsee. I did things in my youth I can't undo. my response to these things as an adult has been to do my utmost to be a good person who lives a good life that serves the greatest good.

we purify our soul when we feel good about ourselves. we elevate our spirit when we love ourselves. take a moment on this day to give thanks and show gratitude for the glorious being of light that you are.

I create miracles every day. I pet the cat and she purrs. I tickle my son and he laughs. I embrace my wife and she says I love you. I create miracles every day.

my journey through life has been a rewarding one because every experience whether good or bad I saw as an opportunity to expand and grow.

from a very early age I focused my intentions on not being them. I made it my purpose not to live my life the same way that those who called themselves family lived theirs. I have managed through struggle and hardship to do so. it has taken a long time but I can say with confidence that I am living a life I can be proud of.

I lost my innocence when I was young and thought I would never see it again and then one day I found it playing in a sacred grotto with my inner child and they invited me to join them which immersed me in love and light.

the soul is a loving empowering infinite blessing that adds meaning to our lives when we breathe in its beauty.

embedded in the core of our being are healing energies which flow freely into the world when we walk a path of pure positive purpose we can be proud of.

sing a song of spirit and dance toward your destiny as you fully embrace the joy and beauty of being you.

nurture the spirit and nourish the soul as doing so will manifest the positive thereby making yours a more enlightened future.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment