Thursday, October 10, 2019

Grateful am I for the Miracles in my Life and Thankful am I for the Blessings in my Life











grateful am I for the miracles in my life and thankful am I for the blessings in my life.

I am tired of hearing the words those people. I have grown weary of those who cannot see beyond their own ignorance. I am sick of the constant barrage of racism, sexism, hatred and homophobia. we all have one thing in common which is the desire to live a happy life in which we can provide for ourselves and our families. yet instead of embracing what we have in common many of us choose to embrace stereotypes with a misguided misanthropic stupidity that is hurtful and harmful. just stop. for today just stop. if but for a moment just stop because another thing we all have in common is that like those we look down on we too have people staring down on us and saying look at those people.

being of service serves my being in ways positive and profound.

I had a homeless person ask me if I had any change and I shared with him a tale of hope and happiness in which I arose from the same position he was in and walked into a new reality of light and liberation. the change he wanted would have lasted but a second I chose instead to bless him with words of wisdom that for him could bring about transformative change.

the dance of life is spiritually liberating when we can see, feel and experience the true miracle of our existence in each breath.

I delight in everything when I am in a spiritual way of being for that is my true natural way.

I was visited by awareness this morning who introduced me to angels who inspired me to connect with awakening who got me in contact with ascension who embraced me and said everything is going to be alright.

live completely in each moment with the knowledge that you are an emissary of all that is sacred and that you journey into wholeness when you live your truth.

gently nurture those parts of yourself that are alive with love as this will have an impact on your life that is positively transformative.

I was painting the sky with positive energy when an angel appeared and blessed me with a higher purpose which was my intention for painting to begin with.

I am a man of extremes. I am either really funny and loving or intense and upset. I expect certain things from people and when it is lacking I react either flippantly of angrily. I expect honesty, I expect, honor, I expect common sense, I expect decency, I expect integrity. I don't want your money, I don't want you to follow me, I don't want you to like me if that is not how you feel. I just want you to act in a manner that is neither harmful or hurtful. I am bothered by people who are intentionally mean, self serving and spiteful. I am upset by those who make no effort to be a better person. I have my faults as do we all. the difference is I am always trying to do the right thing. I have my triggers but I have no gun. instead I have a sincere desire to heal and be happy. it is the same desire I have for others. so today let us all see if we can just make our way through our day with kindness and compassion. let us use our common sense to embrace the common good. let us just be nice thats all. just be nice.

stop a moment and let yourself feel the flow of spirit within for it has a life transforming energy which will embrace your true nature while inspiring you to cultivate the life of your dreams.

I was talking to Mother Earth the other day and she told me that I needed to pick after myself, help my brothers and sisters, take better care of myself and to show more love for all the blessings that she has bestowed upon us all.

you are the breath of life and yet you struggle to breathe freely. embrace who you truly are and let the glow of your greatness unfold naturally along your path and into your life.

let us walk in kindness along a path of purification to the tree of dreams where together we can bring forth the healing light of happiness.

I know you are hurting but I am not going to give you a crystal and tell you that it will all disappear, I know you are struggling but I am not going to pull a card and tell you that sunshine is on its way, I know you are going through hell but I am not going to look at your aura and tell you that I can help you better colour code your life. what I am going to do is listen to you, speak to you and share with you truths that will help you on your journey. what I am going to do is help you see the choices you have made in the past that have negatively impacted your present. what I am going to do is help you to understand the roadblocks you have put in your way. what I am going to do is show you through my own examples and experiences that no matter how far into the depths of hell you have fallen it is possible to rise. what I am going to do is share with you my light, love and wisdom. what I am going to do is show you the true beauty of who you are. what I am going to do is help you get out of your own way and then watch you take those first steps to a heaven of your own making. I know that you have beauty, bliss, joy, happiness and divine goodness within you for I can see it in the eyes of your soul.

I was exploring higher realities that purify the soul when I saw hope on the horizon which inspired me to engage in acts of love and kindness.

I make an effort these days to walk hand in hand with my soul and spirit for they help me to feel love in every moment and happiness in every breath.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment