Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Universe Embraces Me with a Love Most Sacred










when I connect to my souls purpose I bring joy into my life and the universe embraces me with a love most sacred.

express yourself creatively, walk your path compassionately and love yourself completely.

I like to sail my ship of dreams into a bay of reality where I express my highest self as I create moments which are meaningful that inspire greatness and manifest miracles.

there are a myriad of benefits to loving and believing in yourself yet for some reason we find it difficult to do so. it is easier for us to believe in others and share our love with them then to offer ourselves the same courtesy. take the time today to show yourself the same kindness, compassion and love that you show others. you are worthy. you are deserving. you are special. you are unique. love who you are.

free yourself that you may journey down a path of joy and find heaven on earth.

we are here to help each other. we are here to serve each other. we are here to love each other. this is why we are here. start living up to your destiny. we are here for a reason.

my nine year old came home yesterday upset because some kids had taken his bike threw it around and hurt his feelings. I wandered the streets until I found them. I explained that they didn't have to like anyone that they didn't like, they didn't have to play with anyone that they didn't want to play with and they didn't have to be friends with anyone that they didn't want to be friends with. then I told them that you never touch anybody, you never take their stuff and you never be mean. after that I said to the main troublemaker come on we are going to your house. why he asked. so I can talk to your parents. why do I have to come he said. I replied I can just call the cops and they can talk to your parents. he complied and we went to his house. I knocked on his door and his father answered. I told him what happened and he apologized and told his son to get in the house and that they were going to talk about this all night. when I got home the rest of the boys were across the street and I was calmer so I went over and had a less intense conversation with them. before I left one of them had trouble with their bike as the chain had come off and was stuck and they couldn't fix it. so I took care of it and they went on their way. I then went home and made my son dinner and told him that I loved him. I am a dad. I did my job. I love my job.

express goodwill and good things happen that reveal the goodness in others thereby contributing to making life something good.

I awake with the morning sun, I am aware of the light that shines from my soul and I am alive with sacred beauty for I am an angel on earth in the process of actualizing my divinity.

imagine a life of unlimited joy where waves of spirit bathe you in celestial light and then go out and do your best to turn those truths into realities.

illuminate your life with openhearted kindness as you step into your dreams for the world is a better place when the story of our soul is one of compassionate friendship and common humanity.

I have no problem with the rich getting richer. I have a problem with the poor getting poorer. I have no problem with living the dream. I have a problem with stepping on others dreams. I am tired of politicians pretending democracy exists. I am tired of them taking Money away from healthcare, education and combatting climate change. I am tired of being told the money has to come from somewhere when multi billion dollar corporations have tax havens... they also have laws they created themselves that protect them. there is plenty of money for all the social programs... the problem is that it is in the hands of greedy bastards. it is in the hands of madmen and monsters. I have no problem with reaching for the top. I have a problem with them throwing their garbage down on us when they get there.

I have an esoteric interpretation of and an ethereal perspective on life that helps me find the peace and freedom necessary to live thoughtfully, lovingly and spiritually.

nurture your natural gifts by walking a path of compassion where you contribute positively to humanity every time you love and believe in yourself.

the more ecologically literate we are the greater the possibility that we can return our world to the enchanted garden it once was.

my son is nine going on forty. every day I watch him grow and evolve into a loving blissful being of light. I am sixty one going on thirteen. every day I see myself transform and transcend into a beautiful sacred being of love. we are father and son. we are family. we are free.

this is a time of great change in which I heal into wholeness as I reach higher levels of reality where I encounter the holy as the sunshine of my sacredness embraces me with love and kindness.

I opened the doorway to new reality which revealed a direct path to a mighty river that flowed freely into an ocean of awareness where the universe was waiting to purify my mind, body and soul.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment