Thursday, October 31, 2019

Every Compassionate Gesture you make Positively Impacts our World










every kind word you utter and every compassionate gesture you make positively impacts our world.

freedom and liberation are gifts we bestow upon ourselves when we walk a path of spirit to a place of happiness.

new ways of thinking help me to embrace new possibilities which make me feel brand new.

listening to our inner voice facilitates mindfulness which inspires us to cultivate compassion and reach beyond the ordinary to a place of positive transformation.

I like to craft thoughts that nurture awareness and create moments that nourish the soul.

I have seen far too many people pass of cancer. the first time I remember I was but a small child and since then it has been a never ending reality in my life. friends and family all succumbing. from babies to the elderly it is a cycle that has continued. as many of you know both my parents passed around this time of year. this year a number of people I know have left us and at this moment there are more than a few fighting the battle. I am sending love and light to those who are in the midst of this insidious disease right now. you are beautiful. you are precious. you are loved.

I have hope for tomorrow. I choose to believe that the innate goodness of humanity will reveal itself. I make a conscious effort each day to be a better person than I was yesterday. I believe in the glory and greatness of our world. I have hope for today.

it was when I lost everything that I found my true self.

I like to collect blessings along my path. a smile here, a kind word there and a warm embrace around each corner. I like to collect blessings along my path and then share them with everyone I meet.

no matter how heavy our burdens we still have within us the strength and power to lift spirits.

one of the things that has helped me survive throughout the darkest days of my life has been the ability to say no. I have never been afraid to say no. I have said it to parents, teachers, employers, police, politicians and more. while all the self help gurus were telling people to say yes I was saying no. no I won't do that, no you can't do that, no that is wrong, no I deserve better, no not now not ever... NO!

begin each day with good intentions and a sincere desire to create positive change.

in heart centered truth I say to you that you are special, you are beautiful, you are worthy, you are sacred and you are loved.

I was always that guy that woman came to when they were having troubles with their boyfriend or husband. they would say things like I wish he was like you and I would think I am like me. I realize now that my long wait for love was just the universe educating me and showing me my worth. as soon as class was done I was presented with the love of my life and my world became the world I had always dreamed of.

awaken each day with the intention of accomplishing great things. arise each morning with sharing the love that resides within as your purpose. the choice of how to live your life is yours. awaken and arise.

for me every day has been a hard day on Sacred Mother Earth but by learning to love myself I have not only lightened the load I have also manifested moments of pure positive energy that have helped me to blossom and flourish.

I have never really searched for meaning. I have instead made a conscious effort to give meaning to everything I do.

as I awoke this morning I heard the goddess singing and was reminded of the blessing that is the sacred beauty and truth of the divine feminine energy which flows throughout our world.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment