Thursday, January 2, 2020

I am an Earthly and Ethereal Force of Goodness











may the coming year be one of meaningful relationships, spiritual benefits, insightful life lessons, absolute healing, enlightened consciousness and a love that intoxicates.

when we make it our purpose to create a more compassionate world we feel within us the pulse of spirit and begin to see around us profound realities that enhance our existence and anchor our life in love.

I am an earthly and ethereal force of goodness always reaching new levels of existence where I may experience fully the spiritual benefits of my own divinity.

for most of my life I have wished at the end of every year for the pain from my past to go away until one year when I realized for it to leave I had to let it go. my wish for all is that you set yourself free, that you remove self imposed restrictions, that you get out of your own way and that you truly love, honor and respect who you are.

by cultivating true love we awaken our humanity in deeply nourishing ways that guide us to a new reality of transforming revelations and transcendent experiences.

something profound happens when with compassionate awareness we set out to walk a path in harmony with life where love is our inspiration and destination.

love is an ecstatically poetic blessing of great spiritual significance that creates within the heart a state of rapture which enhances, empowers and enriches our essence and existence.

feelings of self worth have inspired me to manifest new realities and live more joyfully by walking a path of embodied enlightenment and transformative experiences.

aspirations are achieved when we embrace the wholeness of our being and allow the true sacred beauty of who we are to emerge into the light.

I have a collection of scars, bruises, shattered dreams, broken promises, triggers and trauma that I have carried on my shoulders most of my life as a reminder of how cruel this world can be. however one day I stumbled and one of my struggles fell to the ground and the weight I was carrying was a little less and I felt a bit better. since then I have tried to carry less. I have made an effort to let things go. I have taken responsibility for my past reluctance to set myself free. I now have the life I desired. I now have the life I deserve. I now have a life. I am alive. I am.

my life has been a healing adventure in which every time I opened my heart the light of love has entered and dressed my wounds.

spiritual openness is the catalyst for an awakened life of absolute transformational truth.

today I will bathe in wellsprings of wisdom. today I will make cosmic connections. today I will make healthier choices. today I will live stress free. today I will not think about my past. today I will not worry about my future. today I will make my message one of love. today I will witness without judgement. today I will do those things that are good for me. these are just some of the things I will do today. what will you do today.

let us walk together through fields of mindfulness to a place of spiritual alchemy where we may live joyfully in harmony with the earth and heavens.

I have seen the worst in people and it has taught me to do my best. I have been hurt by many and it has taught me to help others heal. I have been treated badly and it has taught me how to be good. life is filled with lessons. our job is to see them and let them teach us how to be beautiful beings of light and love.

mine is an empowering purpose immersed in the infinite which embraces me with a cleansing energy that has helped me cultivate a happier life.

deeply immerse yourself in enlightened relationships which bring you comfort and joy for hearts and souls unite when we live and love in ways that are sacred.

you can completely change your life by stepping into your personal power and using it to build a strong foundation of spiritual oneness and wholeness that elevates every aspect of your ethereal existence.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment