Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Engage in Heartfelt Endeavours that embrace the Highest Greatest Good.











self created confidence has helped me to walk a path of soulful service in which I engage in heartfelt endeavours that embrace the highest greatest good.

angels and spirit guides have helped me to nurture myself with love, light and the sacred truth that I am deserving of all the beauty and blessings the universe has to offer.

as a practitioner of spirit my intentions are to help people grow, find their greatness, follow their passions, answer their prayers and blissfully live each moment. those are my intentions and the ones who benefit the most from my efforts are those who believe in me, believe in themselves and make a conscious effort to manifest their dreams and desires.

I prefer to believe not in priests or politicians but in rainbows and unicorns because they have never lied to me, they have never cheated me and they have never hurt me.

I was reaching for something higher when I heard whispers from the heart of the divine telling me to show myself kindness for I am worthy.

we all have a unique story which when shared lights up the world in powerful positive ways. give yourself permission to tell your story that others may be inspired by the miracle of who you are.

I have always used my unique abilities to help others. I have shared my psychic gifts, my healing energies, my ancient wisdom and more to create a sacred atmosphere of cleansing, purification and transformation. I have activated souls and inspired spirits and I have shown people that every moment is an opportunity for enlightenment. to all in need know that I am sending you light. to all who believe know that I am sending you love. to all who read this know that you also have the unique ability to help others. to all I give my blessings.

we are all on a celestial voyage of creative alchemy which if we allow it will take us high into the heavens where our pure essence can live a heart centered life of divine truth and beauty.

I have walked many paths light and dark all of which have led me to where I am today. I have created a circle in a parking lot at three in the morning surrounded by crows, I have buried things by the river under a full moon, I have spoken to spirits, I have confronted demons, I have taken on fakes and frauds with truths they could not handle, I have been called upon to confront groups, religious fanatics and so called gurus and I have done it all with honesty and integrity. I have been beaten down but I have always risen. know that you are stronger than your demons. know that faith, belief and truth can save you. know that within you are all the tools necessary to survive and thrive. I have battled Goliath and I have won. I have also helped Goliath to heal. I am the ancient one.

I was embracing positive change when I heard a sacred song within my soul which inspired me to be a light in the world by making my path and purpose a message of love.

deep within your heart is powerful healing energy which when used compassionately can transform your life in pure positive profound ways.

I have had many people come to me over the years to remove a curse, help protect them from what they believed to be a psychic vampire and to get rid of negative entities in their home. while I would perform rituals and do spells the greatest success came from simply changing their mindset. it came from convincing them of their own strengths and abilities. if you feel attacked in any of the above ways know that you can protect yourself, you can empower yourself and you can heal yourself. I am sending you love, light and positive healing energy.

each day with joyful enthusiasm I cleanse my spirit with gifts of compassion that awaken the divinity within.

life for me has been an experiential journey of transformation whose beauty and truth have positively impacted my relationship with spirit.

I still live each day with darkness and depression. the difference today is that instead of them dictating how I live my life I now show them what they have done to me and how I have made the choice to plot my own course and release myself from their binds. I am stronger than them and that has been my saving grace.

loving ourselves fully is a tremendously beautiful blessing that invites positive energy and spiritual forces into our lives.

I reached a state pf happiness and sacred aliveness when I began releasing myself from the burdens of my past, living joyfully in the present and accepting that I am the master of my own future.

enrich your life today by discovering your purpose, aligning with your highest good and embracing your beautiful sacred self.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment