Thursday, January 23, 2020

In Spite of Opposition I Have Always Been Me











in spite of opposition I have always been me. in spite of criticism I have always been me. in spite of character assassination I have always been me. in spite of prejudice I have always been me. no matter what others have thought or done I have always been me. I am who I am for that is who I am meant to be and I will never allow anybody to take that away from me.

live your truth with sacred healing wisdom as your guide and yours will be a journey of greater wholeness that opens the heart to the beautiful mountains of creative spirit and joyful prayer within.

walk not a mile in my shoes, spend but a moment in my mind that you may see with clarity my struggles and know that I am and always have been at my core a good person with a desire to uplift and create positive change.

you are a soulfully authentic inspired creation whose loving guidance and compassionate actions make this world a better place.

as a practitioner of spirit I have been blessed to read people from all walks of life - actresses, models, writers, doctors, ufologists, psychologists, teachers, professors, healers, psychics, self help gurus and many more. it has been my pleasure and privilege to do so. every time I touch a soul a soul touches me.

value your humanity and divinity by walking a wellness focused path of caring and compassion in which you access your highest self as you connect to the natural world.

at one point when my wife was giving birth the doctor pointed out that the top of his head was coming out and asked if I wanted to touch it. I said you are taking the rest of him out right and she said yes. after he was out the doctor asked if I wanted to hold him and I said, you are going to wash him off first and she said yes. it then came time to name him and I said freedom, rainbow... and my wife said no hippy names. we had already given him her last name and her mothers middle name. so I chose Darwin. he is bright and brilliant. he has his mothers intelligence and beauty. he has my smart mouth and creativity. he is a child of the universe born of love.

deeply connected am I to a higher path and purpose for I know that I am a peaceful soul whose positive presence can touch others in ways profound.

I am on a liberating quest of empowering spirit to a world of wholeness and harmony where I may live my truth as I create the life I deserve and desire.

I am sixty one years old and my wife is fifty. when she said at almost forty that she wanted to have a child I said no because I was afraid I wouldn't bond with a child because I hadn't bonded with my parents. I fought the notion of parenthood for a year. then I said yes. my son turns ten today and these have been the ten best years of my life. I have stayed home with him since birth and that has been a blessing of infinite joy. happy birthday to my beautiful boy Darwin. you are the light of my life.

a life profoundly touched by loving generosity is one of empowering spirit that impacts our planet in positive ways.

awaken more fully to what makes you unique and share that blessing with the world as doing so will make yours a healing journey of happiness and contentment.

as you know its been a tough end of the past year and start to the new year. first I had a bad case of the flu Christmas and New Years weeks and then I had a minor heart attack last week. I am still getting my energy back but I am feeling better. I have taken steps to help myself. I am eating better. I am breathing better. I am living better and I am aware of how blessed I am to be here. thank you all for your concern, caring and compassion.

with divine insight, whispered wisdom and conscious awareness I make my life a beautiful creation that I can be proud of.

we have healing gifts which when used to help ourselves and others are brilliantly beautiful blessings that make our world a better place.

raise your vibration to higher levels of spirit and yours will be a deeply passionate world of greater alignment and holistic wellness in which you live your souls purpose.

live mindfully, authentically and inspirationally. love fully, compassionately and completely. with these simple steps we create positive change and experience personal healing.

my life is filled with meaningful messages and profound experiences which for me has been the key to my survival. every time I have given up on myself or given up on life I have received a message or had an experience that pulled me from the brink of disaster and lifted me into the light.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment