Thursday, January 30, 2020

Manifest Vibrations of Light that Illuminate your World with Love.









you are a breath of fresh air and by breathing in your pure positive essence you manifest vibrations of light that illuminate your world with love.

the pure gift of life is a blessing which when believed in and embraced connects us to spirit and inspires us to mindfully design an illuminated path of sacred beauty which guides us to our place in the universe.

I never asked for the pain. I never asked for the suffering. I never asked for the madness. I never asked for the mayhem. I never asked for the trauma. I never asked for any of the bad things that have happened to me but I have always answered. the answer being no not me, I am stronger than anything you can throw at me and my light is stronger than your darkness. by doing that I have survived, thrived, transformed and transcended.

be honest with yourself for doing so is an integral part of finding true joy and making wellness a way of life.

illuminate your path with love and you create a wonderful atmosphere in which you can freely share your pure essence and healing energies with the world.

listen when your spirit speaks and you will hear absolutely incredible words of wisdom, kindness and generosity that open your heart and nourish it with love.

I feel free when I am truly me. from childhood through much of my adult life I let life bring me down and beat me down. I allowed the world to push their ignorance, prejudices, hatred and anger on me. I watched while my childhood was stolen, my adolescence was broken and my adult years were battered and bruised. I feel free when I am truly me. then one day I said no more not me and I set sail on a voyage of truth and self acceptance where I waved my freak flag in the face of opposition. I feel free when I am truly me. today I am happy. today I am blessed. today I am a sentient sacred soul in a garden of joy. I feel free when I am truly me.

when I look in the mirror I can see in my eyes an evolved expression of self that is powerfully spiritual and which inspires me to walk a path of intense happiness that is loving and supportive not only to me but to others and the world around me.

I cannot give you or anyone self esteem. all I can do is tell you the truth in the hope that one day you will see that truth for yourself and accept your beauty, brightness and magnificence.

when life brings me down I immerse myself in sacred experiences which nurture the soul and accelerate a spiritual growth that empowers and inspires.

heart centered awareness creates within us a beautiful soulful smile that improves the quality of life while radiating love into the world.

when we live with intention and align with who we truly are the heart flowers and we begin to heal on all levels as doors to spirit open and invite us in.

I am on a sacred diet rich with food for the soul that nourishes me in angelic ways which celebrate my true nature and assist me in my ongoing transformation.

I choose not to spend the riches of the universe but to share them so that we all may live in beautiful awareness and perfect harmony.

deeper self awareness creates within our lives a spiritual beauty that invites blessings and brings about miracles.

when I was young if you hurt me I would hide in my room and in the darkness of my mind. today if you hurt me I will venture out into the light of day with love as my companion. I hide no more for I am worthy of all the joy life has to offer.

when I love myself sunlight streams through my soul and all my sacred gifts are woven into a bouquet of beautiful blessings.

change your life today. transformation is a choice and you have at any moment the opportunity to bestow blessings upon yourself that will improve the quality of your life.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment