Thursday, January 16, 2020

Walk a Healing Path of Mystical Transformation to your Ultimate Life Purpose.










use your unique spiritual gifts to energetically cleanse your ethereal existence as you walk a healing path of mystical transformation to your ultimate life purpose.

I no longer dwell in the darkness, I live in the light. I made the decision a long time ago to listen to my true divine self and become who I was meant to be. I no longer call hell my home, I live in a heaven of my own creation.

it wasn't that I stopped hurting that changed my life it was that I chose to reach beyond my pain into the light of spirit which infused my world with love and joy.

we are all angelic in nature and when we accept this truth incredible changes occur that guide us down a sacred healing path of bliss to where soul and spirit blossom.

practice hope, walk in awareness, empower yourself and live joyously your unique destiny for you are a divinely beautiful being of light.

ours is an amazing spiritual journey of divine energies and higher truths where by expressing our love we create miracles that lead us to the heart of happiness.

I have a deep appreciation for the beauty within the soul of every individual I meet for I can see that blessing through their suffering and it allows me to look beyond their pain into the true miracle and magnificence of who they are.

embody love and yours will be a soul transforming message of truth and sacred alchemy that takes you to esoteric dimensions where you are blessed by angelic encounters and embraced by spiritual enlightenment.

the courage to be truly happy fills our life with love and creates for us a nurturing environment that embraces our divine essence thereby making our very existence something magickal and extraordinary.

I hear every day from people who tell me that my message to them was the right thing at the right time. It does my heart good when my words have a positive impact on people. know that you are a conduit for spirit and that every moment is an opportunity to share a simple kindness that can change a life for the better. I believe in you. I respect you. I honour you. I love you.

loving yourself completely will transform your intentions and make yours an adventurous path of mindful purpose and affirmative prayer where you live joyfully your divine destiny.

embrace your sacred beauty and share it with the world. express your true purpose and shine your light for all to see. life is a deeply spiritual journey and you are an angel on earth meant to touch the heart and soul of humanity.

I was evolving my consciousness and empowering my heart when I was visited by angels who thanked me for taking the time and making an effort to improve my life and to positively impact the lives of others.

within each heart is a reservoir of magical treasures, within each spirit is a myriad of mystical portals and within each soul are endless oceans of inspiration. look within and let the love and light that reside there guide you home to a pure positive place of sacred flowering.

on this day I shall walk a divinely crafted path of joyful splendour in which with a generous heart I share my love in profound ways that beautify the world around me.

it seems nowadays that everyone has a chip on their shoulder. people troll the internet looking for reasons to be upset, looking for things that offend and looking for people to criticize. my advice is take the cork out of your ass and let some air get to your brain and then with clarity and insight set out on a journey where you look for reasons to be happy, look for things that inspire and look for people to love.

beautifully inspiring are they who by being who they truly are manifest a positive flow of energy and a sacred sense of hopefulness which uplift the heart and unfold the spirit.

we discover and experience the true beauty of life when we create an atmosphere of love, for love is sacred sustenance that radiates hope, healing and happiness.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment