Thursday, April 15, 2021

Creativity has been my Saving Grace













I said a prayer which moved me to write a poem that inspired me to sing a song that helped me to write a chapter in the book of life about how creativity has been my saving grace.

I went to the soul travel agency and booked a trip to an island of inspiration where I spent my days running through metaphysical fields across landscapes of love.

one night I dreamed of truly living and the next morning I awoke with the intention of living my dreams.

I will kindle the sacred fire and fan the flame of love while all the while using my natural goodness to refresh my spirit and replenish my soul.

the greater ones sense of the sacred within the easier it is to create a flow of love that will see them through the darkness into the light.

choose your words carefully for the quality of your words can open hearts and minds to the beauty and blessings of life.

love for me is the most honest expression of who I am.

each night I kiss the day goodbye and every morning I hug the day hello. this is how I show my gratitude and appreciation for being alive.

a heart and soul shaped by love inhabits the mind with wisdom that infuses each and every moment with harmony, happiness and deep inner peace.

there is a spiritual portal within us that when entered into connects us with a spirit world in which our true spirit may join in celebration of its blessings with a sacred community of spirit that embraces all things spiritual.

when the trials and tribulations of life present me with far too many questions I nonetheless respond with heart centered answers from the soul which have always and will continue to be my saving grace.

may yours be a mission of spirit where you live in harmony with sacred mother earth as you gift the world with love.

I opened the doorway to my heart one day and so began my sacred journey of transformation.

be a source of pleasure and pleasure will come your way. be a source of light and light will illuminate your beauty. be a source of hope and hope will embrace your world. be a source of love and love will fill your home. you are the source. be the source of something good. be a source of ...

after over a year of stay home, okay go out, wait stay home, okay go out a little, wait stay home, okay go out, okay go to school, wait stay home and learn online, okay close everything, wait not everything, essential things can stay open like the beer store, stay home and get drunk, wait you can leave the house alone, unless you want to go with one other person, wait two, wait maybe three, stay home, go out, stay in, go out, stay in, stay home... its hard to believe that any of them know what they are saying or what they are doing. so instead of listening to them I am going to listen to myself and my loved ones. we will be clear, consistent, courageous and compassionate in our quest to stay happy, hopeful and healthy. be well. my friends. I am sending love, light and positive healing energy to all.

waves of light wash up upon the shores of my dreams revealing to me mystical treasures that in my sleep generate positive energies which when I awake will joyfully connect me to the world.

the politics of the day is at its best inconsistent and confusing. its hard to take direction from those who seem unable to read the map of life. it is up to us to be smart, to be honest, to be aware, to be awake, to be decent, to be positive, to be compassionate, to be hopeful, to be courageous, to be kind, to be understanding, to be reliable and to be loving. we are the heroes. we are the warriors. we are the answer...

the whole universe expands when we put aside our differences and bring our souls together with the intention of weaving for ourselves a world of wonder, wisdom, love and gratitude.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

 

No comments:

Post a Comment