Thursday, April 29, 2021

Carried by the Winds of Change to a Place of Divine Light

 










every time I bring peace into my life I am carried by the winds of change to a place of divine light and love where I am able to live the life I deserve.

power, passion and purpose bring me peace and prosperity which in turn blesses me with a life that is profoundly positive.

I gave my heart a hug today and it gave me one back.

we seem to be in an age where people defend and support the incompetent and insane because they represent their party or faith. it would be nice if we could instead of ignoring the truth just do whats right. you don't have to leave your party or abandon your faith. you just need to support leaders who are able to do better than the ones that are failing miserably at this moment. until that happens I like many others ignore those who cannot lead and simply support my family in the best way I know how.

true love is a clear, pure, effective healing energy which flows through our lives and our purpose here on earth is to simply remove anything that may be blocking its way.

with the guidance of spirit I shall set out on this day with the intention of contributing positively to greater wholeness and happiness for all.

in serenities garden I walk a peaceful path in which I not only stop to smell the roses but also to plant seeds of hope, happiness, kindness, compassion, love and light.

I was embracing my greatness when my greatness embraced me and together we embraced a new way of thinking and living which filled our universe with joy.

I was awakened by a dream which had shown me that I was brighter than the sun and that by believing in myself I was continuously becoming something better. I am a dreamer who from dreams build realities which stir the heart thereby helping me create a life of love.

I have reverence for that which is worthy of reverence and I have respect for those that are worthy of respect. however with or without respect and reverence I always have light, with or without respect and reverence I always have love. I have been confused about many things in my life over the years but it was when love became clear that the heavens opened their arms and said welcome home. clarity of love is what saved me and raised me up.

an insatiable curiosity and a sincere desire to live with purpose has awakened within me an awareness which has expanded my sacred gifts and enhanced my human experiences.

through spiritual solutions mine has become not a path to happiness but a path of happiness which has been a blessing that has allowed me to experience true joy.

I give to you good positive energy for you are a being of light living a life of worth who is deserving of all the blessings this world has to offer.

humanity has many faces and when I am out and about I make sure to look for the ones that are smiling.

I am weird, I am strange, I am sweet, I am sincere, I am odd, I am special, I am kind, I am compassionate, I am freakish, I am crazy, I am gentle and I am loving. be truly honestly unapologetically who you are.
I AM!

I like to play in parks of poetry and prayer where every moment is a creative one that paints for me a portrait of passion, purpose, peace and prosperity.

we are all wounded healers waiting at the door of hope. let us open the door and enter into a new reality in which we all join hearts and with immense gratitude create a nurturing nourishing world of beauty, blessings and bliss.

I awoke one day to the realization that mine was a contemplative existence in which I walked a shamanic path filled with moments of prayer that guided me to gardens of peace and gates of love.













by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments:

Post a Comment