Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Embrace of Peace and the Touch of Hope

 










I was sitting in silence listening to nothing when I felt the embrace of peace and the touch of hope which are both in their own way something sacred and special.

I was pursuing my passions who had just caught up with my purpose when we were joined on our path by something positive who showed us to a place of purity where we could live in profound peace and prosperity.

I got a call from the divine yesterday. it was a collect call so I collected all the love, joy, courage, peace, happiness, kindness and compassion I had and answered.

in realms of angels filled with spiritual treasures I connect to my destiny which shifts my perspective, lifts my spirit and changes my life for the better.

I like to uncover the joys within and let them unfold into the world in unconventional ways that create for me an uncompromising atmosphere of kindness and compassion which is unequivocally the most positive thing in my unbelievably beautiful life.

I find that when I connect more deeply with the world around me I achieve a heightened awareness which empowers my daily life with messages of love.

could you stop. could you just stop. could you stop debating whether masks are good or not. could you stop creating conspiracy theories. could you stop hating. could you stop criticizing. could you stop protesting. could you stop judging. could you stop being selfish. could you stop being hurtful. could you stop deliberately being unsafe. could you stop being ignorant. could you stop being insane. could you stop. could you please just stop.
could you start. could you just start. could you start loving...

my well being is enlightened when I make the effort to harvest the sacred by walking a path of compassionate purpose I can be proud of.

the more purposely I live the greater the flow of positive energy I emit into the ether and the more connected to spirit I am.

I had a conversation with life the other day and asked them if during this crisis they could give me a break and ease up because I was having trouble handling the pandemic and the day to day struggles they were bringing me. they said no because thats how they work. no matter what is going on they continue to exist for that is who they are. I said while I was sad I was not surprised. they said thank you and presented me with some unpaid bills, arthritis in my hands, a sick cat, some mental health issues and more. I did what I have always done when confronted with the daily struggles of my existence which is survive and then rise. such is life.

I had a talk with my sacred self who introduced me to my higher purpose who helped me align with my greatest good which inspired me to walk a positive life path that benefited and blessed my true self and others.

we are beings from higher planes and celestial worlds who in freedom flourish into angels on earth that light the lamp of love.

sometimes bliss and blessings become blurred in times of struggle so during this current crisis I have made a point of clearing for myself a path of clarity that I may see the true beauty of life.

there is an aliveness within that awakens the divine in those moments when we become more loving.

I like to collect new thoughts for old souls and old thoughts for new souls then introduce them to each other so I may listen to them compassionately communicate in wise and wondrous ways.

every journey is a journey of the heart when your intentions are healing and your choices are healthy.

express love when talking to heaven and you will be blessed with gifts of cosmic radiance that will help you to make yours an inspired life of sacred beauty.

the more positive your perception of your place on this planet the greater the possibility that yours will be a profound path of purpose, peace and prosperity.









by
MicHEAL Teal 
The Ancient One






No comments:

Post a Comment