Thursday, April 22, 2021

You are a Unique Masterpiece










you are a unique masterpiece whose very essence blesses our world for you are a being of light who has walked this path before and will walk it again.

positive intentions for me inspire sacred actions that manifest profound experiences which bring forth beautiful opportunities that bless every moment of my life.

there are great spiritual benefits to staying true to yourself including a deeper understanding of love.

I remember when I used to love hanging out at the corner of common courtesy and common sense. the people I met there were beautiful beyond words. I went there the other day to cheer myself up only to discover I was at the intersection of apathy and ignorance. the people I met there were ugly beyond imagination. today I will gather with like minded souls and we will create on our road of life the intersection of inspiration and transformation. we will be the people that you meet there and we will be blessed beyond imagination.

countless are the blessings which life bestowed upon me when I began to love and believe in myself.

you have within you gifts of enlightenment which generate positive energy whenever you sing, dance, laugh and smile.

I left my heart wide open the other day and invited in beings of light and love who brought balance, beauty, blessings and bliss into my life.

within the depth of your soul there is a natural wisdom whose energies when embraced will bring you a spiritual freedom that will open for you portals to extraordinary new worlds.

use your transformational tools to dig deeper into levels of spirit that reveal your true self for it is there that miracles happen.

I will devote my energy to creating for myself a life of impactful experiences, transformative breakthroughs, positive purposeful actions, bountiful gardens of beauty and mystical moments overflowing with love.

times of struggle and strife force us to look at the world differently, to look at people differently, to look at ourselves differently and more times than not we don't like what we see. we need to be cognizant of this truth and do our best to look beyond our trials and tribulations that we may see the beauty and blessings which surround us.

positive self worth is a blessing of heartfelt inspiration that encourages us to make thoughtful choices which bring us greater satisfaction.

we each have a unique beauty which when set free touches lives in a positive way that blesses our world with a divinely loving energy which generates bliss.

true self acceptance inspires self generated bliss which creates a spiritual awareness that heals and transforms.

one day while walking toward wholeness I opened a door to greater understanding which led me into a place of true self acceptance and appreciation where I felt more connected to myself, the earth and the heavens.

may your spirit be generous, your soul compassionate and your heart loving as you walk a path of sacred relevance that positively benefits the world.

whoever I may meet while on the road of life I am able to draw from them wisdom and inspiration that will facilitate positive change.

let us lovingly and faithfully engage in soul centered practices that help us evolve to a higher paradigm where we may live a life of happiness, harmony and well being.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

 

No comments:

Post a Comment