Thursday, September 2, 2021

There is Beauty in Being You

 











be who you are. there is beauty in being you, there is joy in being you, there is meaning in being you, there is glory in being you, there is wisdom in being you and there is something miraculous, magnificent and sacred in being you. be who you are.

find within yourself that place where spirit and soul connect and yours will be a joyous transformation which will beautifully benefit your life and the lives of others.

the highest good and the greatest good came over one day and we talked at length on how we could breathe new life into our world thereby helping people live more peaceful loving lives.

embrace with creativity, walk your path with selfless devotion, serve through spirit and open yourself to true divine love for you are a being of light deserving of all that is great and good.

the greater our love and generosity the more likely it is that we will be embraced by things most profound that will raise our vibrations, cultivate the positive and manifest miracles which transform.

blissful moments that resonate with truth began to fill my days when I opened my mind, body, heart and soul to the healing powers of divine love.

I was wandering without fear through powerfully poetic non physical dimensions where passionately beautiful people play when I was embraced by a blissful awareness that connected me with the infinite.

use your unique abilities to be a force of goodness and yours will be a rich rewarding life of deeply empowering discoveries that bring you great joy and happiness.

live your divinity, embrace your divinity, enhance your divinity, share your divinity, be your divinity and love your divinity because in case you havent guessed it yet you are truly divine.

I began to blossom in lifes garden when I made the choice to manifest a fulfilling path of positive values that celebrated the spirit, the soul and the sacred.

my authentic self met my true divine nature one day for a conversation about my well being and decided that if I loved myself the way that they loved me mine would be a healing purifying journey of profound beauty which embraced with joy the dance of creation.

it is my love for humanity that inspires me to foster growth and facilitate change.

the waters of love cleanse the heart and soul thereby increasing the flow of positive energy and fostering well being.

one morning truth whispered in my ear words of wisdom that made me aware of how uniquely beautiful and sacred I am which moved me to whisper to others just how magnificent and divine they are.

use your deep healing powers to inspire, empower and enrich the lives of those in need of kindness and compassion.

there are powerful healing benefits that connect us to self and spirit when we disover our true blessings and use them to better our life and the lives of others.

the more fully I live each day the easier it becomes to bring light and love into my world.

once I realized that if I stepped into positivity the universe would better serve me I was bathed in holy light and my journey became more rewarding.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments:

Post a Comment