Thursday, September 23, 2021

Create with Intention a Life Path of Soulful Purpose

 










create with intention a life path of soulful purpose, clarity and true self acceptance by blessing each moment with loving energy.

each morning I open my heart a little wider which lets more light and love in which cultivates well being while helping me move forward in a manner that unearths deep joy and happiness.

far too many are far too rooted in ignorance which has led us way too far into the abyss and if we wish to find our way back home we must with care and lightness of being venture into the farthest reaches of our soul and connect with that sacred part of us which is honest, decent, compassionate, kind, nurturing and loving.

by doing my utmost to relieve stress in my life I am able to create empowing outcomes that help me to invest more positively into my future.

start your day with ideas that inspire and actions that empower as this will lead you to source and spirit which will deepen your understanding of life and love.

I find that I grow spiritually when I am with pure positive people that have visionary viewpoints which awaken the sacred within.

it seems that there is something in the air these days as the level of crazy just keeps rising higher and higher. peoples reactions to things are extreme and its just getting more difficult to let it go. luckily I have my wife and son to keep me grounded. they are my inspiration. they give me the strength to rise above the madness. i have had people attack me for wishing them well. still I say I wish you all the best. sending love, light and positive healing energy. bless you all.

brilliantly illuminating is the love within your heart when shared freely and unconditionally.

take time each day to work on your well being for you are deserving of the same caring, kindness and compassion you show others.

the wiser and more compassionate we are the easier it becomes to make peace with ourself and move forward with confidence into the light of a brand new day.

deep within the soul lives a sacred truth which speaks to the heart in times of struggle giving us the strength to carry on.

I try to engage in soul nourishing behavior that cleanses, balances and ignites the fire within for mine is an indomitable spirit and a life guided by love.

life is hard thats why its called life. if it was easy they would call it play. we are in the middle of a pandemic and still life happens. people still get cancer, people still lose jobs, people still get divorce... life still happens. this doesnt mean we cant rise above our struggles, it doesnt mean we cant find happiness, it means we have to fight for our birthright which is peace, freedom, love and light. I have been broken, I have lost everything, I have been suicidal and I am still here because I knew I deserved better and when I got out of my own way I began to build the life I deserved. if you are hurting know that you are loved. you have been through much and you are still here. I believe in you. you can do this. sending love, light and positive healing energy. bless you.

approach everything in a passionate loving way as doing so purifies the spirit which in turn empowers the soul which inspires, liberates and gives deeper meaning to life.

let us come together in sacred ways with the intention of shining our light and sharing our love thereby creating a nurturing environment that touches the heart and soul of humanity.

every once in awhile I like to change my thought patterns and see where life leads for me that simple act has been a true blessing which has helped me to believe in myself whole heartedly as well as love myself and others more.

for me it is people of kind hearted spirit that spark the fire within for they are ambassadors of transformation embraced by the sacred whose actions make the world a better place.

the true path of the soul is for the profoundly selfless for it is a path of light filled with blessings meant to be shared where every step takes you from dream to reality and from reality to dream providing you with exactly what you need exactly when you need it.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment