Thursday, September 16, 2021

Hope and Comfort came over one Day

 










hope and comfort came over one day to invite me to a dance under the stars which I accepted and when I began to dance I birthed into being something sacred that exuded great joy and happiness.

gather with me in circles of kindness where with compassion in our hearts we can pray for peace as we cultivate visionary change and foster positive personal growth.

I was once wandering aimlessly through fields of strife and struggle when I saw standing beside the tree of life a familiar figure that I recognized as my true divine self and it was at that moment the skies opened and the suns light showed me the path to a better way of being.

if you go forth into the world with hope, happiness and harmony in your heart, faith as your companion and spirit as your guide you will make a positive difference in your life and the lives of others.

I am one who journeys in heart expanding ways to positive places of light where with every step I leave imprints of love.

I decided one day to put my faith in the existence of spirit which created within me a great wave of mystical beauty that flowed out into my life carrying me to angelic realms of transformative power where I began to grow and evolve in profound ways never imagined.

I once lost everything and found myself which made every struggle, every bruise and every broken part of my journey worthwhile for I emerged a better and happier being.

my wife has a smile that warms the soul. my son has a joy for life lights the world with love. I have within me a reservoir of contentment, gratitude and positive energy that is limitless. I call these things my faith. I call these things my family.

may yours be a path of wisdom filled with joy and growth in which you riase your consciousness in the light of each morning by finding peace within yourself.

I believe that our profile page is like our home on the web. so when I am in somebody elses home I act accordingly. this means that when I am on your profile page and I see something I like I comment in a positive manner. if I see something I dont like I say nothing and I leave. I post mainly positive spiritual thoughts on my page but when inclined I post about peoples anger, madness, hatefulness... I post about racsm, sexism, homophobia... I also post about the utter madness of the past year and a half. there are those who have taken it upon themselves to attack those beliefs even though I never personally posted any negative response on their page. they have been removed because I am too old to argue with those who will not listen. think of it this way, we are having an election here in canada , if you dont like one of the candidates why throw rocks at them or insult their family. why not just vote for somebody else. if you dont like whats on tv change the channel... if you disagree or dont like something I have said there are millions here on facebook so go visit somebody else. I try to be as positive as I can. my intention is pure. however I am not one to see somebody being abused and say nothing. I hope you are doing well. I hope you are safe. I hope you are healthy. I hope you are happy and I hope you are loved. thank you for reading this. bless you all.

dream into being those things that truly embrace life and all its blessings.

let us come together as one and celebrate the miracle of life and the joy of being alive.

welcome to the light. come on in and love. let the fire of inspiration warm your heart and soul. with reverent spirit cultivate and create those things that make you sing, dance, smile and rejoice. welcome to the light.

in sacred groves where sacred grows I I am embraced by beautiful moments that make me feel joyful and alive.

I remember when people used to protest against war. today they protest against doctors and nurses who are doing their best to help the sick and dying. I have made the choice not to protest but to promote things like kindness, compassion and love.

whenever we truly look at ourself in the mirror we get a glimpse of goodness, greatness, god and goddess.

embrace your spirit with sweetness as yours is an eternal friendship born of goodness which when cultivated and fostered overflows with joy, laughter, love and light.

the day I forgave myself was the day i began to love my life and the day my life began to love me back.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment