Thursday, September 9, 2021

Live in Meaningful Ways that Nurture Self and Spirit

 










the highest good and the greater good have helped me throughout my life to live in meaningful ways that nurture self and spirit.

I went to visit normal the other day only to realize that they didnt live there anymore and most likely would never return. I think today I will move forward by accepting the realities of the day and creating for myself a unique new life of peace that I can be proud of.

I saw the fairies dancing and I asked if I could join, they said yes and as you might guess it filled my heart with joy. I heard the angels singing and I asked if I could join...

I am commited to common sense. I am dedicated to greater happiness and joy. I make it my intention each day to contribute something positive to the world. I do my best always to act honestly and responsibly. I am a spiritually minded being of conscience who walks a caring path. this is who I am.

if I see a sign that says no shirt, no shoes no service I either put on a shirt and shoes or I go somewhere else. we are in a time of choice right now and I respect your choice and I hope you respect mine. know this that our choices have consequences so if you make a choice that says you cant eat here or shop there then you either change your choice or go somewhere else. I try to make choices that are best for me, my family, my friends, my community and I do so with great thought and pure intentions. whatever you choose to do today and the rest of your life know that I respect that choice and also know that if I fell that choice is a threat to me and mine I will go somewhere else and be with somebody else. we do what we must to survive. I believe since i am safe, secure, happy, healthy and no threat to anyone that up to this point I have chosen well. I wish the same for each and every one of you. I am sending love and light to all. bless you.

sing a song of freedom, sing a song of peace, sing a song of glory, sing a song of hope and together we shall dance our way to joy.

it seems lately that humanity is losing its ability to ascend and transcend while insanity is standing on its throat smiling with joy at the absurdity of it all. I will not let the ignorance, madness, meanness, anger, confusion, hatred and fear of others take hold of my life. I choose each day no matter the chaos outside to be honest, decent, caring, kind and loving for I know if I can do that I can rise above anything people throw at me.

open your heart and let it awaken you fully to the love that exists within each and every soul you meet on your sacred journey through life.

I like to use the light of spirit to lift me to higher truths that awaken my humanity and inspire me in ethereal ways.

we if we truly wanted to could use our collective sacred voice to light up the entire world with a love so glorious that it would cultivate peace, freedom, happiness and bliss.

I find that when I advance in awareness and absolute truth I am better able to navigate my journey in ways that bring me a greater sense of harmony while serving the highest good.

it is the intention to do whats right and the desire to make a difference has helped me to walk a path of peace, freedom, light and love.

the more you enjoy being who you are and doing what you do the more beauty, blessings and bliss you invite into your life.

we are spiritual travelers on the road to salvation whose sacred task is to simply love and be loved in ways that honor and celebrate the miracle of life.

every experience is revelatory when you approach life in a sacred manner that radiates positive energy and manifests the greatest good.

you decide the quality of your life by the way you react and respond to it.

I try to leave an imprint of caring, kindness and inspiration everywhere I go as doing so liberates the spirit and gives life to dreams.

I am divinely nourished by the flow of love that comes from the heart of humanity for it is unconditional, uplifting, inspirational and transformational.













by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment