Thursday, December 2, 2021

I Walk A Peaceful Path

 













I walk a peaceful path in which my mind wanders to places of pure thought that embody blessings which help shape my reality into one of faith, hope, happiness and freedom.

if you can be a source of light not just for others but for yourself you can manifest your dreams, desires, hopes and visions.

miracles for me are motivation and the people I love who love me back are the greatest miracles in my life.

I will do my best on this day to make choices that positively impact myself and others.

we evolve upwards when we remove obstacles because once the things blocking our progress are cleared away we are able to recognize our true self which helps us to grow spiritually.

raise your self esteem and you liberate your spirit which awakens the blessings within. everything you do to improve yourself creates a positive change reaction.

let your actions be a soul healing prayer that elevates you to a higher level of happiness.

open the mind, open the heart, open the spirit and open the soul for the more open we are the easier it is to let in the light and see with clarity all the blessings in our life.

with clear intention you can create a better life by showering the world with those blessings that make you a beautiful being of light.

I caught my true self embracing my sacred self and gave them both a big hug which made my whole self quite happy.

always look for something good no matter how bad the situation is for the simple desire to discover good in the darkness will bring you light.

I love those simple serene moments when the pure joy of love makes one feel alive, free, blessed and in harmony with the heavens and earth.

no matter how ugly things get outside there is always beauty within.

healing and wholeness have always been my friends it just took me awhile to open my heart and let them in but once I did my life changed in gentle loving ways that brought me joy.

guided by spirit and infused with love I set out on this day with a peaceful positive attitude and a sincere desire to give and receive as many blessings as possible.

the higher our vibration the more healing our adventure and the greater our ability to serve humanity.

the life I have is the life I deserve and the reason I have this life is because one day I looked in the mirror and said I deserve better than this which moved me to change my path, alter my plans and propel myself forward into the light.

we imprint our energy on everybody and everything we come in contact with which is why I do my best to make sure that my energy is as positive as can be.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment