Thursday, December 30, 2021

I am Stronger than my Struggles

 














the longer this struggle continues the more determined I am to do those simple sacred things which bring joy to my life for I know and believe that I am stronger than my struggles.

sometimes it is our own thoughts that torment us and if we change those thoughts from negative to positive we can improve our quality of life.

there has been a lot of darkness the past couple of years but in our home we have stayed strong and healthy because we have from day one remained open to the light.

journey into the heart and soul of who you are for within each and every person there are bountiful blessings waiting to be embraced and shared.

you are a being of grace and glory infused with love whose heart centered actions make the world a better place.

there is a halo over my heart that brings love into my life and lets me know that I am an angel on earth.

I live in the moment unless the moment is unpleasant then I move forward to a place of peace where I create a happier healthier moment.

create, cultivate and celebrate the life of your dreams by being the uniquely beautiful blessing you were born to be.

great is the generosity of those who are sincere for sincerity is a blessing that creates pathways of truth to places of transformation.

I am not one who holds on to joy. I am one who joins joy in a dance of life that celebrates freedom and peace.

the morning sky beckons me to bring beauty to the world by touching the heart of humanity with hope, happiness, honesty, compassion, kindness and love for all.

express yourself in loving ways that open hearts to the true beauty of who you are which is a sacred being of love whose essence and presence are a blessing.

the day I let my heart speak my life began to change from one of darkness into one of light.

to be truly free is to truly be who you were truly born to be.

the god within met the goddess within while walking a path of light and they talked of how they could help themselves and others create more joy in the world.

I pray at the church of sacred mother earth for the day we birth into being a kinder more compassionate world of peace, freedom, understanding, hope, faith, happiness, generosity, gratitude, glory, spirit and love.

by making my own happiness I am contributing something positive to the world for when we are happy we create a flow of loving energy that radiates out into the universe profoundly impacting peoples lives.

life is a sacred song and love is a divine dance with both being blessings which when activated, liberated and celebrated make the world a better more beautiful place.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment