Thursday, December 16, 2021

I Found My Spirit Roaming Free

 












I found my spirit roaming free in the woods once and joined it on a path of significant change where together we helped ourselves and others create a day of sacred beauty in which miracles were moments manifested by our love of life.

the covid crisis has fanned the flames of madness for many but for me I have never tried to put out the fire but instead have done my utmost to control the fire and not let it control me. so this christmas I can warm myself by my fire while being who I truly am and compassionately contemplating how I will shape the year to come.

if you could just for one moment share a simple sincere smile that would be of great comfort and create for me positive thoughts which would fill my day light.

I knew I was a real man when I realized that I couldnt fold a fitted sheet or properly wrap a christmas present yet still continued to do it poorly without apology.

our dreams are better served when we fill our days with light and love.

I have a vivid memory of treating myself with kindness and being rewarded with moments of spiritual goodness.

I have never desired to live in more expensive ways but I have always desired to live in more expansive ways which has helped me to plant seeds of change and sacred purpose throughout my life.

my hearts desires became manifest when I became master of my own destiny.

you are a blessing of light and love. believe this truth and you will begin to discover your bliss.

its not that miracles are on the way which will save us its realizing that they have always been here waiting to be seen, heard, acknowledged and accepted.

the simple yet profound revelation that I had within me the power to create something better is what helped me to rise from the ashes of my struggles into the heavens of my heart.

all I want for christmas is what I already have which is a wife, a son, some friends, a house, a home, a cat, a nice neighborhood to live in, a book to read, food on the table and love in my heart.

for me the tree of life has always been a christmas tree on which I hang ornaments of hope, happiness, joy, kindness, peace, freedom, wisdom, well being and love.

self love and acceptance are divine blessings we can bestow upon ourselves that will raise our vibration and lighten our load.

my intentions are always compassionate, caring, pure and positive which has helped me to create a sweet gentle life of true love and happiness.

mine became a greater life when I began to approach it with greater love.

the greatest gifts I have received in my life were not purchased at a store but forged in the hearts of people who ride the waves of life with kindness and compassion.

I heard the sound of ancients and ancestors dancing in the heavens to a sacred song which inspired me to dance upon the earth with the ones I love to a song of faith and freedom.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


2 comments: