Thursday, December 23, 2021

I Begin Each Day by Breathing in Peace

 












I begin each day by breathing in peace, joy, hope, positive energy, natural wellness, freedom, inspiration, serenity, basic goodness and love. then I exhale ethereally and breathe in again and again and again....

join me on the porch of peace in the garden of life where we can watch butterflies of spirit flying on wings of freedom accompanied by the sounds of nature laughing and singing in celebration of all that is good in the world.

a long time ago I was wallowing in a bottomless well of self pity when I heard the silent whispers of the sacred echoing from within my heart and soul with a message of hope and healing that gave me the courage to be happy which I am today and will be tomorrow...

I sing christmas songs in harmony with the heavens accompanied by a choir consisting of angels, ancients and ancestors.

I like to reach into my heart as often as possible because there I find things that help me to grow spiritually and live happily. things like peace, joy and genuine kindness...

I like to give unique gifts on christmas. gifts that help you see things differently. gifts that challenge the imagination. gifts that confuse and confound. gifts that push the boundaries. gifts that amuse and excite. gifts like me.

the gifts I open this christmas will be gifts of the heart, gifts of the spirit and gifts of the soul which will make this holiday season one of beautiful blessings that bring happiness to my home.

I am lifted by peace and grounded by prayer as I cultivate happiness by being a sacred source of goodness that lives each day in a thoughtful mindful way.

its reached a point where instead of going to a concert, seeing a movie, visiting a gallery or going to a museum for a night out has been replaced by getting groceries. my hope for the coming year is that I can leave the house mask free and do the things that in the past have given me great joy. I wish that not only for myself but for each and every one of you. merry christmas and a hopeful happy new year.

stand with me in the light of pure love and let us liberate ourselves that we may see the true beauty of who we are and share that beauty with world.

engage in healing practices that kindle love and the sacred emerges with a smile and a warm embrace that will bathe you in a sea of soul empowering sunshine.

christmas for me is a time for me to cleanse, rejuvenate and connect with my friends, my family and my true self.

we are here to love and when we do that sincerely, honestly, authentically and positively we experience greater joy and happiness.

may ours be a compassionate community of divinity and humanity that breaks free of limitations and embraces fully the beauty of life.

thoughtful decisions create healing blessings that bring forth miracles which help us to evolve beyond our trials and tribulations.

this is a time of sacred solitude in which we are doing our best to enjoy and we are succeeding because nothing can diminish the love we have in our hearts and in our home.

cleanse the spirit, nurture the soul and yours will be a journey of authentic sacred experiences made of sunlight and moonbeams where every moment is a blessing.

I like to take myself for a walk because I enjoy my company and I find I can talk to myself about anything and everything.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments:

Post a Comment