Thursday, March 17, 2022

Believe in and Love Who You Are

 








its not enough just to remember who you are you also have to believe in and love who you are.

the human soul has within it an all healing love nourished by the sacred that empowers our journey and inspires us to live the best life possible.

life for me is an alchemically transformative oasis of insight and inspiration where feelings of peace and profound happiness embrace my organic nature and touch the soul of my true sacred self.

thoughtful in vision and mindful in prayer I make compassionate choices that serve the highest greatest good.

life becomes so beautiful when the desire to grow spiritually is far greater than the fear of failure.

there is a place in my heart that I call home and to everyone who has has ever said a kind word to me, reached out in times of need and shown me compassion during dark times know that with every breath I take I am inviting you home.

we bring more love into our lives by simply loving life more.

see truly the miracle of who you are and share that blessing with deep heartfelt love.

I am true to myself which makes me true to others which is for me a truth that is beautiful and beneficial.

its march break and me and my son went to timmys for some hot chocolate yesterday, the day before we went for a walk along the canal and today will will go to timmys for breakfast. its been twelve years and we still have a deep sacred bond. I am truly blessed.

the sweet and gentle have a positive energy field around them that radiates outward embracing others with love when they laugh, smile, sing and dance...

serve your highest intentions and you will awaken to your true self who will positively express what is inside of you to a world in need of a happiness hug.

I think I shall invite happiness and well being over today to discuss how we can engage people in ways that have a positive meaningful impact.

the more relaxed the atmosphere around me the more at peace I am and the greater my capacity to share with others soul nourishing experiences that inspire deeper spiritual satisfaction.

I like people whose natural goodness reaches out to others with a sacred sincerity that heals wounds and embraces hearts with love.

appreciate who you are by embracing the true nature of your existence and celebrating the goodness within which shapes your world.

within the heart and soul are places of purification that stimulate well being which helps us evolve into unique angelic people of immortal spirit who generate joy and happiness.

once I started feeling compassion for myself I was able to glimpse into my heart and see that I could be a force for good and a source of light.








by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment