Thursday, March 3, 2022

Profound Changes are Coming

 








profound changes are coming that will generate new possibilities which will light the way to a deeper more beautiful humanity.

in loving aliveness I come to you with a basket full of dreams and a heart full of love which I wish to share.

the more spiritually grounded I am the higher I can reach into the heavens.

heart centered and higher realities fill me me with healing energies that shift my awareness to a place of natural beauty, divine harmony and sacred serenity.

I do my best to make sure that what flows through me is joy, bliss, hope, happiness, light and love by closing the door to anger, fear, stress, anxiety...

you are a sacred source of love and by accepting, appreciating and celebrating this truth you fill your days with waves of spirit which bring light to the world.

walk a higher path and you will be immersed in healing celestial energies that radiate inner peace, divine light and love.

life is a blessing which unfolds into the light when you shape your fate in ways that soothe and satisfy the soul.

freedom, happiness, well being and bliss are the blessings we share with the world when we live, love, honor and celebrate who we truly are.

walk with me in the direction of spirit that we may experience joy as we connect to the bountiful delights of creation and the blessed beauty of sacred mother earth.

every day without even noticing we are making a profound difference in somebodys life and for that we should be very proud.

compassionate actions make for a fuller richer and more rewarding life that is a beautifully unique haven for happiness.

today I will engage in meaningful activities that open me fully to the world and I will let people in that they may experience the work of art that is my sacred heart.

with love and gratitude I embrace the angels, honor the ancestors and celebrate the ancients for they are all a sacred part of who I am.

I hear the healing voice of spirit and I am lifted to the light which helps me to create for myself a reality where hope manifests and happiness thrives.

thoughts can be cleansing so I make sure to wash my mind of any negative debris so that when I think what I think is peaceful, powerful, pure and positive.

personal spiritual growth for me began when I changed my perspective on life to one that was compassionate, cathartic, positive, mindful, openhearted and loving.

life for me is at its best when it is an expression of love for love is what helped me, healed me and saved me.







by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment