Thursday, March 10, 2022

Make your life Better by being your Best Self

 








make your life better by being your best self as you embark on a journey of beauty, bliss and blessings.

my heart doesnt bleed for you it beats for you for we are all beings of light born to love the ground under our feet and all those who walk upon it.

once I accepted and embraced the existence of spirit I was able to express myself in ways that celebrate happiness, harmony and the sacred within.

I will make for breakfast today a recipe for change that will provide me with the sustenance I need to lift my life into the heart of heaven.

I live in a house of spirit in which every day I exercise my right to happiness, express my true self and experience the sacred.

we all have the transformative powers necessary to expand, enrich and empower our lives.

today I shall rise to a new reality where people listen to and love each other as they create a better life of compassion and contentment.

give your life to love and love will give you a life of limitless horizons and infinite happiness.

the strength, courage, compassion, kindness and love of my wife is what makes believe in a better tomorrow for since the moment we met everyday has been better than the day before.

I was in the global theatre dancing to a song from heaven when I could feel myself evolving into the being of light I was born to be.

your higher self emerges and brings forth a new way of being when you love, honor, respect and believe in who you are.

in the light of dawn walk along pathways to peace for it is there that you will be cradled in the arms of mother earth and heaven will arise from within.

with gentleness, tenderness, kindness and compassion step forward into the sunlight of a brand new day with the intention of improving the quality of life.

see the good in yourself and you will see the good in others which will positively change the way you see the world.

within the heart of nature is a portal of hope which when entered embraces us with the love of spirit and guides us to a road of wisdom where we eventually reach another portal which when entered embraces us with the love of humanity.

poetic and powerful are the prayers of those who see the highest in others and know the highest in themselves.

may the story of your life blanket the earth as a healing gift that raises consciousness, inspires joy and puts a smile on the many faces of humanity.

I feel a cosmic hug whenever I do my best to enjoy each step along my path.







by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment