Thursday, March 24, 2022

Moments of Wisdom and Wonder

 







enthusiastically uplifted and ecstatically inspired I in moments of wisdom and wonder connect with people in a manner of growth and change that opens the door to love.

every place is the right place if you are at a place in your life where you never feel out of place because you know your place and it is a place of peace, joy and happiness.

in moments of wonder when love smiles at me I reciprocate by smiling back which profoundly impacts both of our lives.

I got a call from my inner child asking me to come in and play which I did and then we went out and invited others to joins us which they did and together we made a commitment to try and live every day that way.

life is a continuous miracle and if you honor and respect this truth yours will be a clear path to the heart and soul of sacred mother earth where happiness blossoms and love grows.

I try my best each day to be good to life in the hope that it will be good to me.

the universal light of loves streams through my heart and soul with transformative healing energies that embrace my entire being and give me a sacred purpose here on earth.

an act of simple kindness is an extraordinary achievement that makes a difference in the world for it touches the heart and soul of humanity.

I have a kinship with my true self which immerses me in inspiration, awakens my spirit and brings me great joy and happiness.

a kind word can lift me into the light and nurture my inner beauty and blessedness.

laugh, sing and be carefree as this creates pools of positive energy in which goodness grows.


there is goodness in the universe and it is this belief that inspires hope within and gives me the courage to soar upward when I am feeling down.

I was embracing an experience when it embraced me back which was the celestial hug I needed to awaken the joy within.

even the square can complete the circle when they are true to their dreams and destiny.

birth with me a reality filled with joy that initiates positive change and awakens the mimd, body, heart and soul to the true beauty of our blessed existence.

give the gift of yourself. first to yourself and then to others. greater happiness is a gift we all have within us and when we share that part of ourselves we make the world a better place.

I was going nowhere which led me somewhere where I did nothing that turned into something which reminded me that in my life every time I stepped into the darkness I emerged from it into the light.

something beautiful that takes ones breath away happens when we look into the heart and soul of people and see the true spirit of their being.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment