Thursday, March 31, 2022

The words I Love You when sincere have Purpose and Meaning.

 








the words I love you when sincere have purpose and meaning. I love you.

may the soul of who you truly are guide you along pathways of hope filled with spiritually satisfying experiences to deeply nurturing places of light where love is in full bloom.

I have had a couple of panic attacks the past few days but I have not let them darken my days. I have instead used them as a guiding light to illuminate the blessings in my life which are divine gifts that give me the strength and courage to heal and be happy.

I am sending you beautiful blessings filled with kindness that embrace the heart and soul with pure love.

the soul sings a song of freedom, peace and love to those whose compassionate actions help change the world.

sometimes intention itself is enough to inspire one to inspire others to commit to helping and healing themselves and the world around them.

cultivate well being and you create heart opening experiences whose heavenly healing forces give you the strength, courage, wisdom and compassion to improve your life in ways beautiful and blessed.

it seems at times that the flower of life has wilted and if we want it to survive we as sacred gardners must water it with peace, freedom, light and love.

we are in deep need of a planetary awakening where everybody casts away their anger and replaces it with a commitment to living and breathing love.

I am empowered by positive experiences for they for me are messages from spirit which bring me joy and inspire me to share that joy with others.

I am who I am meant to be at this time in my life which is someone who is loved and someone who loves.

the light of the sun smiles at me with rays of goodness and gratitude in those moments when I am at my most caring and compassionate.

touch the heart of others and you touch the heart of humanity which touches the heart of heaven which touches your heart which touches the heart of others...

to live an awakened life you must first and foremost be awake so wake up to who you truly are and love that person completely.

with pure positive passion and purpose I create changes of clarity and compassion that put me in a peaceful joyful state where I may happily be me.

with grace, goodness and glory as my guides I make it my path and purpose to grow spiritually with every breath as I bring light and love to my heart and home.

the more I live from the heart the more awakened I am to love and the more beautifully blessed my life becomes.






by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment